RM & GS (2)

The tour is coming to an end, and they know so is their affair. George is going home to Texas and Reba back to Nashville. They had talked a little about continuing their romance off tour, but Reba was worried how that would look and what people would think of them and their past. George tried to comfort her that people would be curious, but that it didn't matter what they thought; that it only matters what she thinks.
---

Two more weeks, and they will be done. George asked Reba to come to his bus for the remaining time. She shook her head and discretely pointed to the band. He nods and goes on his bus. "Reba, get your flat ass on that bus and ride that cowboy!" Catherine, her vocalist/pianist, yelled, which turned everyone's attention to her. Rebas face turned the same shade of red as her hair. Glaring at Catherine, who was laughing, Reba jogged over to George's bus and climbed in. She looked up, and he was leaning against his counter with a beer. His shirt is off, his jeans undid, and he was taking his hat off. "Reba..."
She grinned, grabbing the hat. She put it on and yanked him to the bedroom. "You know the rules, cowboy." She says in a sultry voice, which makes George harder. "Yes, ma'am." He sets his beer down and takes the remaining of his clothes and boots off. "Oh yes..." She grins, giggling. He sits on the bed and rubs his hands down and up her body. "May I?" Reba nods, and George strips her before pulling her down onto his lap. He kisses her hard and smacks her ass. Reba squeals and moans. George lays back, and Reba gives him the best ride of his life.