Going in for a anatomy exam !

Monday June 19 th 2024

** Carina is up before her wife, she is watching her sleep.. Niccolas is sleeping through the night ish ... he wakes up here and there.. Everyone wakes up at different times now that it's summer vacation. Maya noticed that Lorenzo has been blushing when he received text messages from a special friend in the meantime Carina went to the store with Giovanni, Salvatore and Niccolas . ***

9h38 am

Maya : hi Buddy, who you're talking to?
Lorenzo: ohhh hi mom , no one!
Maya : Lorenzo, Come on ! I'm not blind, you're blushing at your phone !

Lorenzo: okay fine, I think I really like her a lot. She's funny, so beautiful, kind... smart , and well mannered...

Maya : ahhhhh , tell me more !

** they both sit down on the couch while Maya is supervising the other kids **

What's her name ? Where did you meet her?

Lorenzo: her name is MaryAlice and we met at school... it's actually been a while since we've met and she has been wanting my phone number for a while and I recently gave it to her ! And we've been talking ever since...
Maya : alright... I'm really happy for you, I can't wait to meet her...
Lorenzo: thank you mommy.
Maya : hey , no , your momma is just being extra protective over you, you are our first son and we're always going to be looking out for you... no matter how old you are... it's going to be fine !

Lorenzo: hrm yes I guess, and she's the same age as I am ! She's born in July, like me , I'm three days older than her.

10h 05 am

**Carina and the boys are back home,
She opens the door and lets the twin boys inside, while she's carrying in the groceries and Niccolas in his car seat and while at the grocery store she got a phone call saying that she still has her job but in the meantime she's being replaced with another woman... **

Hi we're home ! Can someone help me get everything out of my car !

Chloe , Violet, Scarlett: yes momma ! We're coming!
Carina: thank you...
Maya : hi babe.
Carina: hi ! How did you sleep last night?
Maya : I slept well last night thank you! Still a little bit tired but I'm fine. How did you sleep last night?

Carina: okay , I slept uhhhhh roughly... so I'm not very patient today... I know everything will get on my nerves and I'm sorry for that in advance....

good thing we're doing nothing today... cause you more than me , need to relax... oh and the kids clothes should be arriving today via Amazon . I can't wait to put everything in their closet.

Maya : yessss ! That's really exciting... you're going to be able to get some sleep too !

Lorenzo: hi momma ! Anything I can help you with?
Carina: hi Enzo ! Maybe help put the groceries away please!
Lorenzo: yes of course!

Carina: thank you!
Lorenzo: you're welcome momma !

——— ——- ————- ——————

Maya : what are you not telling me?

Carina what ? I'm not hiding anything from you babe !
Maya : hrmmmm yeah , sure ! 

I KNOW YOU ARE LYING TO ME ! And I don't like that!

Carina : ughhhhh fine , they replaced me.
I got a call from the hospital and they told me I still have a job when my parental leave is over and that I will keep my seniority over the new obgyn ...  but like obviously I'm not upset about being replaced with a new obgyn .. because I know Jo and Addison can't cover all of pregnant women who enter the hospital doors, but like I SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED in person...