Charlotte's new bedroom theme

Thursday June 30 th 2024

** It's the late hours of the night, probably around five in the morning and Niccolas woke up , so Carina was up and changed his diaper, changed his pyjamas as he was sweating from how hot it was outside.. and this time Carina was going to hold her little miracle baby boy in her arms all day , he missed her and she missed him... she breastfed him and then went back to sleep for a good two hours.. **

7h 39 am

**Carina went to pick up Niccolas from his bassinet, he was babbling quietly and he was really happy to see Carina **

Ouhhhhh good morning mister ! Did you have a good night sleep?

Yesss ! You did ! Today momma is not putting you down...

No I am not ! You going to be on me all day long!

Maya : hrmmmmm good morning babe?
Carina: ouhhhh hi my favourite Bambina. How did you sleep last night?
Maya : I slept okay, and you?
Carina: I slept good thank you! And I'm staying home today... I'm not going anywhere I promise!

Maya : I was really hoping you would say that.. man this pregnancy really makes me needy and I'm a little panicky when you're not around me...

Carina: awnnn , is she kicking you hard?
Maya : yea , and she knows you're away from me... she's used to your voice around me and yesterday she barely moved because you were gone with the kids.. and I love that you are spending time with them in groups of three..

Carina: well yea , it's because they will feel left out when Charlotte is going to be here, and I wanted them to know we always loved them and we always will... and Gio and Tore are so excited to show you their new bikes , and they got new things for Charlotte... the boys decided to make her bedroom themed after Bambi ! And one wall with Cinderella pumpkin carriage since she's going to be born in pumpkin season!

Maya : awnnn really? They didn't have to do that..

Carina: ahhhh , remember that's what they told me yesterday when I was on the couch with you and Niccolas. !

Maya : ahhh yes I remember now !
Carina: anyways I am not going nowhere today!

** she kissed her wife's stomach and just as Maya said , Charlotte kicked her so hard because she heard Carina's beautiful voice**

Carina: ouhhhh that must hurt...
Maya :Owwwww ! See , she's happy you're not leaving the house without us !

Carina: look what they chose!

It's literally perfect! And I'm going to make it Bambi themed

It's literally perfect! And I'm going to make it Bambi themed... for the rest of her bedroom walls, oh and here's the lovely blanket that they picked out for her! It's deer !

 for the rest of her bedroom walls, oh and here's the lovely blanket that they picked out for her! It's deer !