Their clothes are here!

Sunday June 18 th 2024

** Today Niccolas slept almost through the night.. Carina was actually surprised with that , she got up to pump more milk ! And put it in the freezer. She is going to buy Niccolas new clothes today... she's really excited about that, he's been wearing only onesies for the first three months of his life.. and he's wearing his older brothers hand me downs for the last three months, so it's time for some new clothes. **

8h27 am

** Carina is up with Niccolas and she's on her computer and looking at baby boy clothes and she already added a good selection of clothes. She's breastfeeding him at the same time.**

You're going to look really handsome... yes you are !

** she gave him kisses on his hands and forehead**

Ohhhh you definitely did steal my heart ! My little bambino ! ** Add to cart **

{{ Ohhhh I definitely should see if I have all of my medical supplies for when your little sister will be here.. and we don't know when she'll make her very anticipated arrival.... Let's go in my office you and me . }}

Carina: alright, let's see, I have my stethoscope... check , I've got gloves and chux pads check and check. What else do I need. Ouhhh where did I put those ....

** meanwhile Maya gets up and goes downstairs and looks for her wife... **

MAYA: hello good morning? Where are you babe?

Carina: ohhhh hi my love I'm in my office with Nicco , I'm getting my medical supplies out and ready.

Maya: alright... you're going to a home birth?
Carina: I'm preparing for yours , I just need to know where everything is so I don't go running around the house babe!

Maya : oh alright, what are you looking for?
Carina: forceps.... Ohhh there they are! I've got everything I need to help you . Oh and we got the birth pool right here. We'll simply going to blow it up when you're in actual labour ! For now that's all I care think of. Come on let's go downstairs and start making breakfast!

Maya : alright, uhhhh !

** she saw the instrument with a beak like a duck and she's traumatized by it. Hopefully she doesn't have to use it. **

9h38 am

Carina: babe , come on , your breakfast is getting cold!
Maya : oh alright!

** the kids are all up in the dining area and Giovanni and Salvatore loved Niccolas new outfits that they saw on their moms computer and they wanted to match with their younger brother. **

Giovanni and Salvatore: hrmm very yummy breakfast! Can we have the same outfits as Nicco please please momma.   We want to match with our little brother.

Carina : of course you can, they are all on the way here with his clothes!

Giovanni and Salvatore: you ordered them already?
Carina: yessss ! I knew you wanted to match so I surprised you!

**Maya was now extremely pale in the face just by seeing her wife handling that instrument.**

Ohhh I need to lay down.