chapter 2 A Regular Day at Kimetsu High

Morning 7 am . Zenitsu agatsuma the quite , nerd, cowardly boy standing in front gates of school with a board checking the student outfits
Z - 'huh . Yet another boring day with the boring work . I don't know why even tomioka sensei chose me out of everyone for this crap ? '

Suddenly someone blows in zenitsus ears. Zenitsus flinches . It's inosuke
I - " haha monitsu !! You got scared again from lord inosuke hahahaha"
Then someone interrupts inosuke.  The voice of that boy gave peace and warmth to zenitsus heart . Tanjiro kamado zenitsus best friend

T- " inosuke ! How many times have I told you to not blow or scream in zenitsus ears he has sensitive. Apologise now !"

I - " haah , get lost minion tanpachiro . The lord of mountains doesn't apologise "
And he runs away as always .

Zenitsu sighs and thanks tanjiro. Tanjiro tells him to finish the work and come to the class with his signature smile
Zenitsu blushes and nods .

.
.
bell rings at 4 pm
.
.
.
Sanemi sensei - "uh . Students today this much only . Practice the math problems at home and complete. And you inosuke kid come to my office now!! Class dismissed!! "
Zenitsu -" tanji , I am going to go to the library you can return home "
Tanjiro - (smiled) "it's fine zen . Get home safely "

Tanjiro walks to his home . Shigeru suddenly comes and hugs tanjiro at home . Rokuta , takeo , hanako also joined him. Nezuko also comes rushing down and greets him. Tanjiro smiles widely and hugs all of them . Nezuko takes tanjiros bag from him . Tanjiro then plays with his siblings for 2 hours in their console . Tanjiro then feels a beep from his locket . He makes an excuse to go to the washroom.

Tanjiro presses the hidden button on his sun shaped locket .
T - " agent blood wolf speaking"
Aoi - " agent , we have found demons lurking in the sector........  . You must eliminate them all "
T - " fine.  Over n out "

At 10 pm . After dinner when everyone is asleep tanjiro comes out wearing a greenish black hoodie with sword and gun . Track pants . Booster shows . Gloves . He then put a red wolf mask on his face jumps above the houses.