Chapter 5 the winter festival

Zenitsu enters his room through window changes his clothes then takes a shower and lies down on bed . He is exhausted. It is already 6 pm .

He looks at his phone to find missed calls from tanjiro
He calls tanjiro
T -" zenitsu, I just called you to know If you are fine?"
Z -" oh I am feeling better now after having a good nap , hehe"
T- " oh that's good . Well zenitsu winter festival is coming. So ....should we go together next week ?"
Z (blushes) -" oh okay , i would like to join. Is inosuke, kanao and others are joining too ?"

T - " no . Kanao is going to a trip , inosuke to his village , nezuko is going to go with her friends so .... It's just the two of us "
Z ( happy) -"okay I will be at the festival by evening next week"

A week later on the day of festival

Zenitsu was wearing a beautiful bright yellow,white themed traditional outfit and was waiting at the festivals gate
Tanjiro came to the festival wearing a green , white themed traditional outfit and had a red Japanese umbrella with him.
Tanjiro held zenitsus hand and dragged him inside. Zenitsu blushed.
They played many games , ate street food with a cotton candy at last .

Tanjiro then blindfolded zenitsu and dragged him with him.
After 15 minutes of walking tanjiro opened zenitsus blindfold.

They were in peaceful area behind a old shinto shrine . Zenitsu could see the entire Tokyo city from there . It was magical. 
Tanjiro -" zenny , it's my secret place . I come here whenever I am sad.  "
He could see bright colours in zenitsus eyes .
Zenitsu was absolutely amazed . Then suddenly firecrackers started bursting in sky . Tanjiro came closer to zenitsu and tried to hold his hands . Zenitsu noticed and and held tanjiros hands as he gave tanjiro a sweet smile

Tanjiro blushed and smiled back .