chapter 7 the demon encounter

Tanjiro -" so we meet again golden fox"

Zenitsu bows down in style
Zenitsu -" it's my pleasure to work with you blood wolf "( tanjiro can't hear zenitsus real voice , he is hearing a robotic voice)

Zenitsu - "have you seen any movements around here or anything of suspicion?"
Tanjiro -" not really. I just heard some rumours that the demon is tall , it has no eyes , dark coloured, long dinosaur like legs , slender hands with sharp fangs. It can sense humans through sound "

Zenitsu then takes out his binocular and starts staring at the buildings in that area .
After a few moments he noticed a Black shadow like thing jumping upward through congested walls .  The thing then suddenly enters a room through window.  Zenitsu calls tanjiro and they jump to the building.

They enter through the window.

They searched around the house to hear screams from the bedroom

They burst open the bedroom. A woman was terrified as she was in the corner . There stood a tall black creature . It had a long tail , large skull . It suddenly screeched and lunged towards zenitsu when tanjiro cut its fang like nails using his katana . Zenitsu used his distant thunder technique which caused damage to the demon.

Tanjiro took the lady to safety. Zenitsu reloaded his Magnum gun and fired at the demon.
But the demon regenerated quickly. Then the demon opens its wide mouth.
Inside in his there was a shining gem like thing which had the lettters ' lower moon 6' . Zenitsus eyes widened.

The demon suddenly attack zenitsu with its nails . One of them accidentally made a cut in zenitsus hand .
Zenitsu felt really itchy when he looked at his wound it had turned bluish . The nails had poison in them.

Tanjiro suddenly came back and attacked the demon. Tanjiro was keeping the demon engaged when Zenitsu was applying a spray on his hand given by the corps for such situations.

Zenitsu then used his thunder technique and the chopped the demons hands .

The demon was about to regenerate when tanjiro throws wisteria powder at him causing it to slow down . Zenitsu was about to attack but the demon kicks zenitsu in stomach throwing him to the corner.  Tanjiro was about to attack it but his strike fails . The demon grabs his neck and lifts him above the ground causing him pain. The demon opened his mouth to engulf tanjiro but then suddenly zenitsu screams " attack the gem inside !!!" .

Tanjiro uses his sword and pierces through the gem in the demon's mouth .

Zenitsu then cuts off the demons head in a blitzing speed. 
The demon fades away .

Both boys fall to the ground as the mission was accomplished.