chapter 6 the mission with the wolf

After the winter festival both of them went to a restaurant and had dinner. It was 11pm . Zenitsu gave tanjiro farewell and went to his house

Zenitsu opened the door using a spare key . He checked on his Gramps room to find him peacefully sleeping.
He took out a blanket and covered him.

He then closed the door and went to his room without making any sound. He lied on his bed and remembered his cute moments with tanjiro and the feeling of being held by Tanjiro's warm hand . He smiled as his cheeks turned pink and he slept peacefully. The next day at school he was talking with muichiro.

Tanjiro came from behind and hugged him. He was stunned and flinched but then accepted the hug .
During the gym period zenitsu had become sweaty

He took a coke can and sat on bench
From far he could see tanjiro all shirtless

He was punching the punching bag .
Zenitsu could see his perfect abs , arm muscles , jawline .
He then saw sweat droplets falling from his forehead and perfect moving along his chest .

Zenitsu then suddenly came to reality and blushed heavily. He was thinking weird things about his bestie. Zenitsu mentally slapped himself and then went to take a shower near the gym. While showering in the student shower the door opened and tanjiro came in

Tanjiro threw open his towel . Zenitsus eyes accidentally fell on tanjiros light saber ( yk that thing) . Zenitsus face got red and he suddenly turned away to face the wall.

Tanjiro was looking for the soap when his eyes fell on zenitsus back . He looked weak from outside due to his baggy clothes but actually he was quite shredded which was a surprise to tanjiro. Then tanjiro accidentally looked at zenitsus a## and he blushed heavily and looked away .

After the bath both of them acted like they didn't noticed each other while taking bath and then walked out from gym to shinobu sans biology class .

That day in the evening zenitsu was in the library ,he got a message from head quarters for a mission in the central part of city .
Aoi - " fox , there is rumour that in the central part of the city there has been sightings of a terrifying beast which can jump and climb on walls and is very secretive and silent.
There have been reports of missing 2 people from abc highs apartment tower in the central part of city
We suspect it's done by the demon. This may be difficult mission so we are assigning "bloody wolf " to join you . "

Zenitsu (oh boy this is gonna be tough) - "fine , over n out "

Zenitsu then contacts the slayer equipment store .
.
.
.
.
Haganezuka - " hello this is demon Slayer equipments . What's your codename and how can we help you sir?"
Zenitsu - " this is golden fox speaking. Mr creepy mask (haganezukas code name) I need .... Magnum shells , a Magnum silencer, sticky gloves and a voice changing device .
Haganezuka -" thank you for your purchase good sir. It will be there in 15 minutes "

15 minutes later
Zenitsu heard a sound from his window

"Caw caw it's the crow service , here this your parcel . Caw caw caw "
And the crow events away .

Later at 9 pm
Zenitsu is fully equipped. He puts the voice changing device near his neck it gets covered due to his black hoodie .

He then reloads his gun and puts the silencer on it . He then oils his katana and puts it in his sheath.

He jumps on his ninja bike and then goes to the centre of city
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
He parks his bike in a secluded area and then starts climbing the big clock tower using his sticky gloves and Snickers

On top of the tower there is boy sitting on the edge with wolf mask

"So we meet again golden fox "