touching yourself when she's gone ❤️‍🔥

whoever requested the handcuffs, spanking, slut, that's what this imagine is i hope you like it pookie

taylor woke up at 7 am to get ready to go to the studio, she had a long day of making music ahead of her. you woke up when she did, but you didn't get out of bed. you laid under the covers, cuddled up, watching her get ready. you watched her come out of the bathroom with only a small towel wrapped around her, she just took a shower. she took the towel off, her naked body on full display. she grabbed her clothes to start getting dressed, but she felt you staring at her.

"what are you looking at, darling?"

she teased.

"tayyyyy. why would you go to the studio when you can fuck me instead?"

"later, baby"

she responded while getting dressed.

"but later is so many hours away"

you whined.

"i know, my love, but you can wait"

"no i can't"

"yes you can. and you better, if i find out that you were touching yourself while i was gone you're gonna get punished, and i won't go easy on you"

you didn't respond, you just crossed your arms and pouted.

"understand?"

"yes, tay. i understand"

"good"

she came over to the bed, kissing your forehead.

"i love you, baby. be a good girl while i'm gone"

she said the last part in her low, raspy voice.

"i love you too"

she left the room, leaving the house. you grabbed a pillow, screaming into it in frustration. she won't be home till later tonight, so you had a long day of distracting yourself from how badly you needed her. you tried to fall back asleep, but you couldn't. her tits were the only thing on your mind. you just laid in bed for a couple hours, mindlessly scrolling social media. at about 10 am, you decided to finally get up. you ate food and watched tv, trying to distract yourself. then you thought to yourself, she's at the studio. she'll never know if you touch yourself. so you went back to your room, grabbing your most powerful vibrator. taylor bought you the most expensive ones, wanting you to feel as much pleasure as possible. but you were only supposed to use them with her, not by yourself. you took your clothes off, laying on top of the comforter on your bed. you spread your legs, the vibrator against your clit. you immediately started moaning at the feeling. you fisted your tits, the pleasure taking over you.

"yes, taylor!"

you thought of her naked body while touching yourself, pretending the vibrator was her tongue. thinking of her pushed you to the edge, getting you more worked up. as you got closer, you turned the setting up. you screamed into the open air as your swollen clit quivered against the vibrator. then, right before you were about to cum, your phone starting ringing. shit. you quickly turned the vibrator off, taking a few deep breaths. you tried to get your breathing steadied before answering the phone. you answered,

"hey, tay! what's up?"

she immediately heard how breathy your voice was.

"hey darling. what were you doing before i called you?"

she knew the answer, but she wanted you to admit it.

"i- i um- i was watching tv!"

"honey, can you facetime me?"