leash and collar ❤️‍🔥

ok so someone private messaged me before they went away asking for this and THE ERAS TOUR YESTERDAY OMG. the black little sparkly set she wears while transitioning into i can do it with a broken heart i was watching a livestream and i literally came like omfg she's so fucking hot. i need her so fucking bad. her fucking body. omfg. no i need her so bad id drink her piss if she asked me to i'm being so fr. i'm not even joking anymore. anyways! so this imagine is gonna be kind of combining those 2 things so i can do this persons request and incorporate the outfit that makes mommy taylor so sexy 😫

taylor was rehearsing for the eras tour, and you were watching. you were watching ttpd set for the first time, and it was magical. you felt truly speechless. you felt even more speechless when she transitioned into i can do it with a broken heart. the way the dress effortlessly slid down her body. your jaw dropped at the sight of her body. she rehearsed i can do it with a broken heart, but you weren't paying attention. you were too busy thinking about what she was wearing under that gold jacket. after she finished the song, surprise songs and midnights were next. her dancers took a break, so you went up to taylor.

"hey baby! do you like it? did i do great?"

she remarked, knowing what your answer will be.

"you were incredible, tay. you are beyond breathtaking. but um, i was wondering if you can finish rehearsing later"

"why? you ok?"

"i'm fine it's just..."

you let your hands trail up to her waist, touching her bare skin. you stared up at her with submissive eyes, hoping she'd give in.

"honey"

"please, tay"

you went up to her ear to whisper,

"i want you to fuck me while wearing this. and i want you to put a collar and leash on me and fuck me rough, doesn't that sound hot, mommy?"

you knew calling her mommy always made her give in. you saw her eyes close and a short breath escaping her lips.

"i'll- i'll try to get out of rehearsal. go home and get ready for me, ok?"

"yes, mommy"

you stood up on your tippy toes to kiss her cheek. you walked away, with a strength and confidence in your step, knowing what you just did to her. before opening the door, you turned around and saw taylor all flustered, staring at you. you blew her a kiss and left. when you got home, you stripped all of your clothes, except your bra and underwear. you put a collar on, along with a leash. you picked out taylor's biggest strap, wanting her to stretch you out as much as possible. you sat on the bed, waiting for her. when she got home, she immediately kissed you. you two got lost in a messy top lip kiss as her hands roamed your body. she started kissing your neck.

"getting out of there was so embarrassing"

she mumbled against your skin.

"yea? why?"

she pulled away, looking at you.

"i had to ask the costume people if i can keep it, and they asked me why, and i got all flustered and didn't know what to say, so i didn't say anything, and tree rolled her eyes and scoffed. you know how she's caught us fucking so many times? i said i felt sick so we can end rehearsals and tree knew it was bullshit when i asked to keep this"

she ran her hands along the black sparkles. she smiled up at you.

"it's all worth it though. i'd do anything to turn you on as much as possible and hear your pretty noises"