eating her tits 🤍

does anyone keep up with wnba?? my fav teams are fever and mystics and aces 😻 BILLIES NEW ALBUM AHHHH. i literally hate swifties that attack her and billie fans that attack taylor and swifties that attack arianators and arianators that attack swifties like JUST ENJOY THE MUSIC?? and it's mainly swifties attacking too but if i say that then swifties start attacking me 😧 my fav songs are the greatest and lunch and wildflower and birds of a feather hbu??? THE WHOLE ALBUM IS SO AHHHHH. OMG I SEE MEGAN THEE STALLION SOON???anyways I LOVE FORTNIGHT SM. THOUGHT OF CALLLLLLING YA BUT YOU WOOOOONT PICK UP!!!!

you and taylor were getting ready for bed. she was on her period and you were taking care of her.

"i'm so horny but i'm on my period"

she said sadly.

"thats ok, baby. we can still have some fun even though you're on your period"

you said, kissing her neck.

"i don't want you touching me down there, though. i feel gross"

"we don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but we can always do above the waist stuff"

she grabbed your face, pulling you in for a kiss. she put her arms around your neck, keeping you close against her. your hands went up her tshirt, feeling her skin. you pulled her shirt off, and she did yours. you both weren't wearing bras since it was night time. she laid on the bed, you crawling on top of her. you kissed her lips, your hand resting on her breast.

"be gentle, please"

she mumbled.

"you got it, darling"

you felt her nipple getting hard underneath your hand. you crawled down taylor's body, kissing her neck. you moved her long blonde hair out of the way, kissing her shoulder. you looked up at her, her eyes were closed as she softly sighed beneath you. her hands rested on your head, holding you close. you kissed her nipple, your hand touching the other one. you gently sucked, not too hard.

"y/n"

she breathed out. your hands roamed all over her stomach and back, your lips attached to her breasts.

"fuck baby, i love you"

"i love you too, honey"

you kissed the center on her chest, feeling her heartbeat. you put your hands on both of her breasts, gently pushing them together. you gently kneaded them.

"y/n!"

her hands played with your hair as you touched her. you smiled up at her, her smiling back.