threesome 💕

omg the cassandra and the black dog voice memos!! FINALS ARE KICKING MY ASS FR. updates are definitely gonna be slower the next couple weeks. i got megan thee stallion tickets omg i'm so fucking excited. t/p means third person btw. so yea threesome with taylor and whoever else you have in mind 🫶 t/p has a female body btw and i will be using she/her pronouns since the t/p i have in mind uses she/her pronouns. love our nonbinary and genderfluid and genderqueer lesbians tho you guys are valued and safe here 🫶 i better not see anyone in the comments or anywhere hating on our non-women lesbians. remember lesbian means non-man dating a non-man. if i see any annoying ass ppl in the comments like "how does that work lesbian is women only" then you're really exposing how little you know about your community that's embarrassingggg 😬 go do some research babe. lesbian= non-man dating a non-man.  gay= non-woman dating a non-woman it's not that hard to understand lmao. little rant anyways!!

you, taylor, and t/p have been wanting to hook up for awhile now. you thought about both of them giving you attention at the same time. she was stunning. you both flirted with her, and she flirted back. you three decided to finally sleep together. taylor was in front of you, kissing your jaw and neck, taking off your button down shirt. t/p was behind you, holding onto your waist and kissing the back of your neck. you closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling of 2 pairs of lips on your skin. you moaned softly and shuddered under their touch.

"you're so beautiful, y/n"

"you're just perfect, darling"

they both whispered nice things in your ear while taylor unbuttoned your jeans and t/p unclasped your bra. taylor got onto her knees, looking up at you, while t/p cupped your breasts. you threw your head back, moaning and resting it on t/p's shoulder as taylor grabbed your waist. she leaned in, licking your center while t/p continued squeezing your tits. you stuck one hand in taylor's hair, your other intertwined with t/p.

"our good girl"

t/p whispered. you felt taylor sucking on your clit, looking down and seeing her bright blue eyes.

"fuck!"

t/p's arms wrapped around you, squeezing you tightly. she touched your erect nipples, her pussy pressed against your ass.

"yes!"

you screamed as she pinched your nipples. taylor got off her knees, going to the closet. t/p spun you around, you now facing her. she kissed your lips, her hands roaming your back. you pulled away to take off all of her clothes before kissing her again. your hands held onto her waist while she squeezed your ass. you moved your hand up, touching her breasts. she took your hand, leading you to the king size bed. she sat down up by the pillows, you laying in her lap. your head was laying on her pussy, her thighs on the sides of your head. you looked up at her, seeing her breasts, her smiling down at you.

"we're gonna be so good to you"

she leaned down, kissing your forehead. taylor came back, wearing nothing but a strap. she climbed on top of you, kissing your lips. you felt her giant breasts pressed up against you as she stuck her tongue in your mouth. she pulled away, crawling down to your center. you put the back of your hands on t/p thighs. she took your hands, intertwining her fingers with yours.

"keep looking at me, baby"

t/p whispered. you stared into her eyes, squeezing her hands as you felt taylor spread your legs and slide into you. taylor was standing up, thrusting into you slowly.

"you like that?"

taylor said.

"yes"

you sighed, feeling her dick stretch you out. t/p let go of one of your hands, touching your tits.

"f-faster, please"

"alright, baby"

taylor crawled on top of you, you felt her dick move inside you as she moved. she held herself up on her hands, her above you. her tits dangled in your face as she thrusted faster.

"yes!"

you cried, looking at her tits bounce right above your face.

"pretty baby"

she said. you wrapped your legs around her waist so she could thrust deeper.

"yes! don't stop!"

you cried out, arching your back. your head threw back as you arched, you stared at t/p with desperate eyes. she remained eye contact with you as taylor continued pounding into you.

"good job, baby. you're taking taylor so well"

she praised.

"my tight, pretty girl"

taylor panted as her hips flexed against yours. her strap was buried deep inside you, your hands clawing at her back. you tilted your head to the side, your face pressing against t/p's thigh.

"c-cumming!"

"look at me"

you looked into taylor's eyes, her messy bangs and her bouncing tits making her even prettier. you stared into her eyes as you came on her strap, t/p's hands reaching down to roughly squeeze your tits.

"fuck! fuck! yes!"

you moaned. taylor pulled out, climbing on top of you. she straddled your face, pushing her strap into your mouth. she held onto t/p's shoulders to keep herself up while she thrusted into your mouth. she stared into t/p's eyes as you choked on her strap beneath. she thrusted faster, forcing her strap all the way down your throat.

"yea, just like that. take mommy's dick like a good girl"

you held onto taylor's waist as she thrusted deep inside your mouth. t/p touched taylor's tits, taylor shuddering above you. you moved your hand, rubbing taylor's slit as she continued thrusting the strap, t/p still touching her tits.

"yes...fuck that's good"

she quietly moaned as you both touched her. taylor pulled out, taking the harness off. she lowered herself down onto your face, moving her hips. she grinded her wet pussy on your mouth as t/p kissed her nipples.

"fuck! holy shit! yes!"

her thighs tightened around your head, her wetness and her scent coating you. t/p harshly sucked her nipples and squeezed her tits. your tongue licked her clit as your fingers got buried in her pussy.

"my- my good girls"

her body tightened as she screamed

"holy fuck i'm cumming! i'm cumming i'm cumming i'm cumming!!"

t/p held her up as she came undone on your face. taylor leaned all her body weight against t/p as her thighs shook around your face, her cum getting on you.