dinner pt. 2 ❤️‍🔥

FUCK YEA TAYLOR IS ON GRACIES NEW ALBUM
ik some of you guys have been waiting for this so here you go babes
id be lying if i said i kept both hands on the phone

your naked body hit the ground. the room was pitch black, the cold air nipped your skin.

"taylor?"

you asked again. you felt her step on your back, forcing you against the ground. your chest was on the ground, getting crushed under her foot. you heard her putting something on while keeping you against the ground. she took her foot off and you felt her hands on your neck. she choked you as she bit your jaw, chewing your skin in between her teeth. you were still half asleep, not knowing what was happening.

"t-tay"

you whimpered. she firmly spanked you as you yelped into the air. she put her hands back on your neck, hovering over you. you felt her hard nipples on your back as she bit your ear. she whispered,

"did you think you could act like a brat and get away with it?"

she bit your ear, biting as hard as she can, making you cry.

"teasing me in front of my parents, bad girl"

she choked you hard with one hand, the other spanking you. your eyes sprung open at the feeling. you felt a hot, burning pain on your ass. she spanked the same spot over and over again, the pain increasing.

"bad"

spank.

"fucking"

spank.

"girl"

spank.

"i-i'm sorry- i'm sorry mommy"

you hoped apologizing would make her stop. it didn't. tears streamed down your face as the sound of her hand slapping your skin filled the room.

"needy whore"

you fisted your hair with your hands, moaning in frustration. she saved the hardest spank for last. once she felt you've learned your lesson, you felt her strap slide into you. she steadily thrusted into you, slow at first. you moaned a little, not knowing if she would yell at you.

"come on, you fucking whore. let out those slutty noises"

you gradually moaned louder, feeling filled by her. sweat coated your skin, your eyes rolling back. she thrusted a little faster as the pleasure built up in your stomach.

"my pretty whore"

your ass bounced against her with every thrust.

"m-mommy! mom- mommy! mommy!"

was all you could say. you felt your wet pussy twitching as she pleased you. she completely overtook all of your senses. she ran her hands along your naked body, your skin electrifying under her touch. you curled your toes, tensing up your body.

"oh yes! yes! please don't stop mommy"

"not gonna stop, darling"

you felt her hands hold onto your waist as she thrusted into you.

"cum! gonna cum!"

you screamed.

"cum for me, pretty slut"

you let out one final scream, releasing all of the built up tension. you felt her thrust into you quickly as you came. you felt her slow down her thrusts as she gently pulled out of your tight pussy. she crawled up your body, laying on your back. her tits pressed up against your back as she kissed your upper back.

"i love you so much, baby"

"i love you to, honey"

"you mean everything to me"

"you mean everything to me too, tay. you're always so cute after you fuck me rough. you try to act tough but you're just a cute little kitten"

you couldn't see her since the lights were off, but you knew she was blushing at this.

"i just know you look so beautiful and angelic right now, baby. your post-orgasm glow"

"can we sleep now?"

"yes, my love"

you felt her wrap her arms around your naked body. she picked you up and placed you in bed. she took the strap off and crawled in with you. she pulled you into her arms, spooning you. she held both of your hands with hers, she kissed the top of your head. her body felt like heaven against yours.

"i love you so much, my baby. i promise i won't wake you up again. i'll make you breakfast and spoil you tomorrow, my love"

you smiled giddily and blushed, not knowing how you got so lucky.

"i love you more, tay"