Chapter 1 - Teleported

{𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩}
I was just sitting nearby, waiting for the time to be 6:00 o'clock for the next challenge, and i heard some noises near the lake. I usually don't care about my contestants being loud af but with the new debuters, it became really loud. So, i teleported to them to tell them to stop making those noises.

"Oh my time! Can you guys quiet down?! Why are you guys even being so loud anyways?!"

"Well, i don't know. But they're seem to be yapping a lot about a white polka dot portal ever there." Said by a green-blue crystal that was pointing towards the others and the polka dot portal.

I walk to the direction where they pointing to, and there was a literal crowd in front of the portal and HOLY. More objects are coming out through the portal.

"Guys! What the hell is this?! Why are there a lot of people coming out?!" I said while i was really shocked.

"I... i don't know! They're just spawned in through out the portal!" Polka Dots said.

I looked around for some minutes, looking at the new people who were teleported from the portal. "We need to stop this- i mean... like... if this keeps going, then the competition will be distracted by these new objects!"

"That's impossible! How the hell can we stop this portal?!" No Way said it while trying to calm down the new objects that were panicked about where they are.

"Broooo!! I totally agree with No Way! And also some these new objects looks kinda cool!" Said WWFT

Clock approaches the portal, going to touch it. "I mean, it's not impossible until you try it- AAAAAH-" Clock screamed in shock when he touches the portal, leading him inside the portal. "Alright. It might be possible..."

As he's inside the portal, he saw MORE portals that lead to other places or maybe dimensions. And then, he saw a light blue colored portal that had sucked him out of the portal, which teleported him into the place where Animatic was on.