Chapter 3 - Co-Host?

{𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩}
"Hm?" Clock tilted his head, seemed interested to Animatic's offer.

"Do you want to be my co-host???????" Animatic asked with a wide smile on his face

"Uh.. but i needed to find a way out-"

"I'll help you out too!!!!" He said, then he whispers something that was really hard too hear "maybe"

"Uh.. i guess.. sure!"

"Woah! Yay i got a co-host!!!!!" Animatic cheered. "C'mon! Let's goooooooo!!!" Animatic grabbed his arm and and dragged him to the contestants. "HEYY GUYZZ!!!!!!!!" He cheered

"Ugh, what is it? Hope you didn't eat caffeine like last time you did and killed half of us" Juice Box said.

Animatic slides slowly towards them and then he mutilated then. "Stfu" ..... "ANYWAYZZZZ....... GET YOUR FRIENDS OVER HERE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!" He cheered, still holding Clock's arm.

"MiniDisky! MiniDisky! I think Animatic had an announcement!" Popcorn said.

"Oh really? Then let's go." They said.

After sometime later after all of the 62 (out of 63) contestants standing with their teams, Animatic starts to say something. "Sooooo! I got a co-host! And i hope you all would be nice-"

"I hope they die." Bioluminescenty said as they made the ">:D" face.

...

"I hope you're gonna get eliminated next."

"Anyways..... This is Clock" He then pulled Clock in front of the contestants

"Oh! Another algebralian! Nice! But i am still once again cursed by sight." Exclamation Mark said.

"Uh.. yeah.. here, take these color pencils-" Shattered Ornament said, pulls Rainbow Assortment from her team and took her pencils and put it to Exclamation Mark's eyes. "Yeah... here-"

{𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩}

I looked up to Animatic, and whisper to him "is this normal or....."

"Pretty sure it's normal!!!!!" Animatic said.

"Cool!" I said.

I'm kinda glad that i became a co-host for this show, but I'm still thinking about my own show. Oh well, it can wait.

I guess....