Chapter 2 - First Time We Met

{𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩}
After the last challenge, i saw a strange polka dot portal, so i approached it and tried to figure out what is that portal doing here, and then a teal clock algebralian coming out from the portal. Weird. I thought algebralians were only numbers, letters, and symbols, but this one seems quite interesting..."Heyyyyyyy!" Animatic cheers while trying to wake him up. "WAKE UP!!!!!"

As I said that, the algebralian woke up and looked really confused. "AH! Oh my time- wh- where am i?! And who are you?!" He looked up to me, still looks confused.

"Uh. Well- I'm Animatic. And i don-" I said that until he interrupts me before i can finish my sentence.

"Oh well, i really need to get out of here." He said that, turning back. But the portal that sent him to this place was gone out of nowhere. "Wait- where is the portal-"

"HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME" I mutilated him, and then my head recovered him. (A/N : Idk how to say the word to recover algebralians [yk on AB 1 when Exclamation Mark pops out of Animatic's head])

"Hey! Why did YOU uh.. like.. killed me?! And also, i thought algebralians can't be recovered-" The algebralian said while he was wagging his charger tail and glaring to me, waiting for an answer.

"Hey! You're the one that intrrupted me at first!" I said, while making the '>:(' face.

"Well... 'sorry'. But! I need to go back to.... oh yeah! I can teleport!" He teleports, but instead to go back to his dimension, he comes back to the same place.

"Wha- alright- this is definitely YOUR fault that i am stuck in here! Get me back right now! I have a competition to host at 6:00 o'clock!"

"No i didn't!" I said, but then i realized the last sentence that Clock said,"Wait.. a competition? Host? What?"

"Yeah! I have a competition to host at 6:00 o'clock! Now that i am here, how will i host?!" He panicked.

"Well too bad that i don't know how to get you back to your competition LOL!"

"Oh my time! This is ridiculous! It's 5:47PM, and if i can't find a way to get back, i can't host my show!"

"lol. Btw, what is your prize for the contestants?" I asked.

"The prize is..." he pulls out a lion's head that was seen inside a circular glass "THEEEEEE"

"HOLY MOLY!!! THAT THING LOOKS COOLIO!!" I said, while making the '>:00' expression. "If i can..." I reach my hand to touch the 'THEEEEEE' until Clock slaps my hand.

"HEY!!! If you want it, join my show!!"

"Oh, 'sorry.' But i can't because i'm also a host of my own show."

"Wait what- You're also a host?" Clock looks at me, looking interested.

"Yep!!"

"And what is the prize?" He said.

"Stupid."

"What-"

I pulled up a model of GeenyGuy2 from blender (probably), and i said : "A WONDERFUL 'GREENYGUY' TWO. TWO. TWO!" And then, after GreenyGuy2 said the thing, the model made some.. weird and strange noises.

"Uh.. alright... that's... kind of.. weird..." He sounds nerveous, but then he checks the time, and he was REALLY shocked because it was 5:59PM, literally 1 minute early to 6:00 o'clock. "OH MY TIME! NO! I... I NEED TO GO.. BUT.. HOW?! IF.. IF I CAN'T GO TO KY SHOW IN TIME... WHO WILL HOST THE SHOW?!" He panicked even more, making him hyperventilate.

I looked at him, but suddenly I got a strange feeling. A feeling that i needed to comfort him. I usually don't care about anyone. But... this strange feeling made me want to help him calm down. So, i slowly walked towards him, and then, I pulled him into a hug, trying to comfort him.

"Hey uh... i- ugh.. it.. it's probably.. gonna be alright. I've seen some other reality shows, and whenever the host is gone or missing, someone will replace them for a while."

"I... i.. i mean..." he tried to say something, but i put a finger on his mouth to calm him down.

"SHUT UP AND STOP OVERTHINKING! Just relax for some time! It probably will be ok."

"I.. you're right. I maybe should." He said that as he tried to relax between my arms until he's comfortable.

"I do have an offer for you tho..."