Dreams_HOT LANTA

Fatima, Lori, and Angela, arrived at the airport about 8:30pm! There was a man with a sign that said Wilson on it! The ladies walked towards him!

Fatima: Hello I'm Fatima Wilson

The Driver:  Yes Ms. Wilson! I am Paul and I will be your personal driver! Can I help you ladies with your bags!

Fatima, Angela, Lori: Yes you can !

The girls climb in the truck after Paul opened the door! Once all the women were in, he closed the door putting the luggage in the trunk!

Paul climbs into the truck and drives to Best Western!  He steps out the truck and opens the door for the ladies to step out! He flags the bellhop and he comes and adds the girls bags to the cart and follows behind them! They walk up to the desks!

The Receptionists: Hello, How may we help you?

Fatima: Fatima Wilson, I booked a room!

Angela: Angela Hoffman, I booked a room!

Lori: Lori Myers, I booked a room!

The Receptionists: Yes, I see you uploaded your ID and Credit Card online! Ms. Wilson you're in Room 510, Ms. Hoffman you're in Room 513, and Ms. Myers you're in Room 518. Here are your keys! Enjoy your stay!

Fatima, Lori, and Angela: Thank you!

Fatima turns to Paul, thank you but I think the bellhop can handle the bags! You have a great night and she walks away!

Zac already came back in and he was getting on the elevator!

Fatima: Can you please hold the Elevator?

Zac held his arms out so the ladies and the bellhop can get on! Fatima looks up and says Thank You! They lock eyes and stair at each other for what feels like eternity!

The Bellhop: *clears his throat* Which floor?

Fatima and Zac: 5

Lori and Angela:*laughing*

The elevator was tight so Fatima was standing against Zac and Angela and Lori was standing against each other! The bellhop was in the middle of the elevator!

Zac was mesmerized by their smell and she was equally attracted to his! The more he thought about her the more the bulge in his pants grew because Fatima's Ass was directly on his dick! Fatima time felt the bulge and bit her lip! She leaned up and little and thrusted her ass back on Zac and he grabbed her hips! *she chuckled* the elevator opened and they went to their rooms! Zac was watching her and she knew it! She turned back and waved! It was like Zac was in a trance!

Zac: She's my future wife I just know it! This isn't over!
He went into his room and took a cold shower!

The girls met up in Fatima's room after unpacking!

Lori: Girl what did you do to that man?

Angela: Exactly cause I seen that bulge 😂

Fatima: I may have thrusted my ass on him a little bit!

Lori: I knew it!

Angela: Girl don't get a stalker now! We just got here!

Fatima: Girl I don't get those vibes off of him honestly and y'all know I can't detect anything!

Angela: Well girl that is true!

Lori: And he did smell good asf!

Fatima: Yes he did girl!

The ladies finished talking and ordered their dinner, then they ate and got ready for a busy day ahead of them! They had to visit a realtor to find their homes! Angela and Lori went to their rooms and Fatima took a shower! She was hoping to dream about that man she met in the elevator!