Damn!

The Next Morning Fatima woke Zac up in a very special way! She slid his shorts down and place his dick in her mouth relaxing her throat! Zac's eyes popped open immediately!

Zac, "Shit T!"

Fatima sucked slowly up and down his shaft! Zac's eyes were rolling and she sped up after seeing the effect her head game had on him! She was gargling, sucking and slurping all at the same time!

Zac, "Oouuu Fuck I'm bout to bust!"

Fatima, "Give me my nut PAPI!"

Zac filled Fatima's throat full of cum and she swallowed!

Zac, "Well DAMN T Good Morning to you too!"

Fatima, "Good Morning Papi! I'm about to go Shower!"

Zac, "I'll join you!"

They both got up out the bed and made their way to the shower! As soon as Fatima turned the water on the bathroom was fogged up! Fatima stepped in first because Zac knew the water was about to sting the fuck up outta his ass! Fatima lathered her rag and began washing her body! Zac was admiring each curve before him! He was definitely counting his blessing twice when it came to Fatima!

Fatima, "Are you going to just stand there?"

Zac started washing his body off! Fatima backed up on him and he was hard immediately!

Zac, "Yooo T you know exactly what you're doing mamas but I got something for that ass!"

Zac picked Fatima up and placed her legs over his shoulders pinning her against the shower wall! Zac made his way to her entrance with his tongue and started tongue fucking her!

Fatima, "Oohhh Shit!" Fatima tried to get down but Zac gripped her legs tighter!

Zac, "Don't run mamas!"

Zac pulled his tongue out and started slurping her clit!

Fatima, "Fuck Daddy Shit!"

Zac slurped and sucked in circle motions! Fatima's legs started shaking and she squirted! While she was still trembling he slid her down on his shaft!

In Unison, "FUCK!" Zac started to long dick her! He was so delicate but yet rough and it was driving her insane!

Fatima, "Uhhh Faster Shit!"

Zac picked up his pace and pounded her faster! Fatima started creaming and Zac was about to bust so he picked up her trembling body and nutted! He pinned her against the wall grabbing her neck and slid down to her slit! He placed one leg on his shoulder and started eating her out while holding her up!

Fatima, "Damn wtf are you doing to me!" In minutes she was squirting and she collapsed in his arms!

Zac helped Fatima shower again and then he showered! They did their hygiene routine and went to get ready! Fatima's ass was now sleepy asf but she tried to play it off! They got ready and made their way down stairs!

Zac, "Good Morning Family"!

Lori, "The next time you want to dick Fatima down, make sure we are sleep!"

Zac started laughing and Fatima dropped her head!

Angela, "Nah nie pick that damn head up! You didn't have it dropped when you was just moaning and groaning"!

Fatima, "Angela shut up!"

Jake, "Y'all really some damn freaks!"

Tony, "Exactly cause who tf fucks that long?"

Zac looked at Fatima, "We DO"! They said together!

Fatima, "Damn cause why are we dressed alike?"

Everyone laughed!

Lori, "That's cause y'all asses was looking in my damn closet!"

Tony, "I'm with you when you're right baby!"

Fatima, "Baby I love how you match my fly"!

Zac, "It's hard but I definitely make that shit happen!"

Angela, "Ouuu Daddy maybe we need to postpone all festivities for today"!

Jake slapping her ass, "Is that right?"

Fatima, "Y'all talking about us but look at y'all nasty asses!"

Zac, "Right at least we did that shit in private!"

Everyone started laughing!

Lori, "Well our ride is here!"

Tony, "Yes man let's go!"

Angel had planned a day for everyone to just relax really! They were going to the spa, shopping, and they would be ending the night at a rooftop night club!

Back in Atlanta

Pam, "Karen why do you keep Stalking Zac like that"!

Karen, "Because he'll always be mine Pam!"

Belinda, "It's obvious that he's moved on let that shit go suh!"

Karen, "Y'all can't tell me shit Cause I know for a fact both of you bitches still checking for Tony and Jake!"

Belinda & Pam, "We miss the dick"!

Karen, "Hell I do too!"

Pam, "Nah sis you want to take that man from his girl"!

Belinda, "Exactly, we are not the same"!

Karen, "All three of them are in Miami though"!

Pam, "Doing what?"

Belinda, "With who?"

Karen laughing, "See you bitches on the same type of time I'm on! Zac will not get his happily ever after without me and I can guarantee that"!

Pam, "Girl what are you trying to do?"

Karen, "I say let's take a girl trip!"

Belinda, "A girls trip?"

Karen, "Yes ma'am"!

Pam, "Well Miami here we come!"

Karen booked the flights for the girls and they boarded the next available flight out to Miami!