Blowing off Steam

Fatima, "What did you say?"

Zac, "We're connected more than you'll know!"

Angela, "This is crazy!"

Jake, "Who you telling!"

Lori, "So y'all tryna be in on the plan?"

Tony, "Damn right! Y'all ain't making no moves without us!"

Fatima, "Nothing is planned now! Them bitches got one more chance! I'm really sparing them! But when I get my hands on them hoes, they'll know why they call me Trigger!"

Lori, "Hell and why they call me Liquid!"

Angela, "And why they call me Axe!"

Zac, "Damn, those some lethal ass names!"

Tony, "Hell yeah! What have we got ourselves into?"

Jake, "Idk but I'm loving every minute of it! Be gangsta mamas! Turning a nigga on and shit!"

Fatima, "I'm tryna ride my man in the worst way! Goodnight!" *grabbing Zac*

Angela, "I know that's right T"! *grabbing Jake*

Lori, "Souls getting snatched up tonight!" *grabbing Tony*

The men loved when their women took charge and now knowing what they know! They loved them even more!

Zac and Fatima's Room

Fatima and Zac made it into the room and took it straight to the shower! Zac couldn't keep his hands off her and she loved it that way! When they got in the shower she dropped down to her knees! She had a lot of frustrations to let out and he was gone feel every inch of her! She wasted no time sliding his dick in her mouth gargling!

Zac, "Shit Fatima!" *He almost fell so he slid back to the wall!

Fatima was swallowing his dick with no hands! She slid her hands up and gently rubbed his balls while bobbing her head! Zac's eyes were rolling! She relaxed her throat and took all of his shaft into her mouth!

Zac, "T man WTF are you doing to me!" He bussed in her mouth but she wasn't finished! Zac slid to the floor out of breath and she slid down on him!

Fatima, "Ouuu shit!"

Zac, "Mamas wait!"

Fatima, "Nah I couldn't kill that bitch so I'm going to kill this dick!"

Zac went to grab her waist but she placed his hands around her neck!

Fatima, "Take this pussy papi!" Fatima was bouncing up and down on Zac! Once he hit her g-spot she stood up and squirted everywhere!

Zac was trying to catch his breath but Fatima wasn't letting up! She slid back down backwards and grabbed his ankles bouncing up and down!

Zac, "T shit! You gotta chill mamas!" His toes were curled up and he could feel his self about to bust again but Fatima wasn't getting up! "Baby I'm about to bust you have to move!"

Fatima, "Give me my nut Daddy!" She stood up and started sucking his dick again! He bussed and stood up quickly!

Zac, "No more my dick can't take it let's shower please! Matter fact you stand over there!"

Fatima started laughing, "Papi I want more!"

Zac, "Nah man! Let's shower and go to bed!"

Jake and Angela's Room

When Jake and Angela Made it to their room Jake's dick was already out! Angela swallowed that shit up!

Jake, "Baby wait shit!"

Angela grabbed Jake by the waist and pushed him further into her mouth! Jake was shaking! She slurped the shit out of him and he grabbed her head! She wasn't coming up for air! She was on demon time and he was about to get everything she had to offer! Jake nutted and jumped back!

Jake, "Baby FUCCK"!

Angela, "Bring your ass back here!"

Jake walked over and Angela pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him! She slid down hard and fast and he wasn't ready! She placed her hands on his chest and his around her throat and she started riding! She clinched her walls around his dick because she knew that would take him there!

Jake's eyes were rolling! The orgasm was too much he was ready to burst and she knew it! She was creaming and she stood up and swallowed his dick again! Jake felt like he couldn't breathe!

Jake, "Baby slow your ass down!"

Angela, "Nah nigga I couldn't kill your ex bitch so I'm going to kill her ex meat!"

Jake came down Angela's throat and he was breathless literally! She slid up and pulled him up behind her! They entered the shower and she slid back on his dick grabbing his ankles throwing it back!

Jake, "Mamas FUCK!"

Angela, "Nah take this pussy daddy Damn!"

Jake couldn't take any more Angela squirted and slid up and he slid out the shower!

Angela, "Daddy I wasn't done!"

Jake, "Yes the hell you were! Let's shower and go to bed cause shit!"

Tony and Lori's Room

When Tony and Lori stepped into the room she pushed him against the wall and slid back on his dick!

Tony, "Fuck baby!"

Lori was throwing that ass back like nobody's business! She was wet asf so her pussy was swallowing his dick up and he didn't knew if it was her walls or wetness, he just knew he was about to cum fast asf! Lori felt him so she slid down and started sucking his tip using both hands!

Tony, "Man wtf!" He was speechless! She slid all his dick inside her mouth and gave him the best head he had ever received! His legs were shaking and he nutted down her throat! She grabbed him and pushed him back on the bed with his legs hanging! She slid down on his shaft and started twerking that ass like nobody's business! She started creaming and he hit her g-spot! She liked it that way she felt him close so she bent over and grabbed the bottom of the bed frame and threw her ass back fast and hard!

Tony, "Baby I'm bout to bust FUCK!" She slid up and swallowed his dick again! She slurped everything up and Tony was exhausted but she wasn't! She slid on the bed and got in the 69 position! Tony was slurping all her juices and she was eating his dick up! They climaxed together! Tony carried her to the shower!

Tony, "Damn girl wtf got into you!"

Lori, "Well you wouldn't let me kill that bitch so I decided to kill the dick that's got her sick!"

Tony, "Man let's shower I'm tired asf! No more sex tonight!"

Lori, "Papa I wasn't done!"

Tony grabbed his dick, "Yes tf you were!"

They showered and went to bed!