In the Zone~ The Ladies

The next morning the girls got up at 6 and Ran a mile together! On the way back they seen the men coming up the sidewalk talking! They had their backs turned and didn't see them but when they passed, they smelled them, stopping their conversation they turned around to face the women!

Fatima, Lori, and Angela: Good Morning Fellas! *waving and walking off*

Zac, Tony, and Jake: Good Morning Ladies!

The girls jogged back to the house to shower and get their day started! Jake had created a group chat for them to be able to communicate any couple ideas and dates at one time! Jake sent a message about the fellas wanted to take the girls to lunch!

Jake: Good Morning Everyone,
Would y'all like to meet up for lunch?

Fatima: Good Morning Jake, I will check my calendar, I have to be in court at 8 and then I have a meeting at 10, if I'm out by 12 I'll definitely join you!

Lori: Good Morning Jake, I have 5 clients today I normally take my break around 12 so from 12:00pm-1:00pm I'm free!

Angela: Good Morning Love Muffin, I have a meeting and some field work today I'll check and see what time are our breaks are awarded and I'll let you know!

Tony: Good Morning Bruh, You know my situation is a little touch and go! I don't control fires but I'll pray that there isn't one between 12:00pm-1:00pm!

Zac: Good Morning Bruh, I'm flying today, for 19 hours ! My first flight doesn't leave until 1:30 so I can definitely do lunch! Fatima can you try to be there cause I won't be back in town until Sunday and I'm going to definitely miss you!

Fatima: Yeah babe I'll work something out with Andi don't worry everyone have a great and productive day !

The ladies finished getting dressed and left for work and so did The fellas!

Barnes Law INC

Fatima walked into work with her head held high!

Receptionist: Hello Ma'am, How can I help you?

Fatima: Fatima Wilson for Ms. Andrea Barnes

Receptionist: Yes Ms. Barnes is expecting you can you. Please follow me!

Fatima and the receptionist approached Andi's office and she knocked, "Ms. Barnes, Fatima Wilson is here to see you! "Thank you Tasha"! Andi held her hand out and Fatima shook it!

Andi: It's so nice to meet you Fatima, I am going to walk you to your office!