Let the Games Begin!!

Let's Rewind back...

Fatima left with Armias and Zac left with Desireh but they ended up at the same place!

Fatima, "Armias this is nice!"

Armias, "Thank you!"

Fatima, "I hear something is someone else here?"

Zac and Desireh were coming through the back!

Zac looked at Fatima, "What are you doing here?"

Fatima, "I could ask you the same thing!"

Desireh, "Now that everyone is here can we have a seat?"

Zac and Fatima sat down beside each other and Armias stood behind Desireh!

Zac, "What's going on?"

Fatima, "This looks like a set up!"

Armias, "We are the Kings! We are licensed couple therapists!"

Fatima, "What?"

Zac *getting up*, "Man I'm not with this!"

Desireh, "Zac if you want to fix things with Fatima, I suggest you have a seat!"

Zac sat back down prepared to listen!

Armias, "We saw you at the restaurant and we put our plan in motion! "

Desireh, "Our services will be free! We could tell how much you all loved each other! You're just going through a rough patch!"

Armias, "Whenever you're ready we want you to speak freely starting with Fatima!"

Fatima took a breath, "Zac, you hurt me! *crying* I know you didn't exactly cheat but it feels like you did! I know you want me but after that happened I placed a wall up and decided we didn't need to be together! I know that was wrong of me and I didn't really give you a chance to explain but the evidence was enough for me to draw back! That doesn't mean I'm not feeling you because I definitely am but I was hurting! I didn't mean to pull away when you touched me! It just made me want to breakdown in your arms and forgive you but I couldn't give in that easy! I'll never sleep with another man! I only want you! I did those things to make you jealous but in return you found someone beautiful and looked at her the way you used to look at me! I'm sorry I should've handled this better I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me!"

Desireh, "Zac you can speak whenever you're ready!"

Zac took a deep breath, "Fatima, I never meant to hurt you! I definitely didn't want that broad and you know it! I wanted the opportunity to tell you about what happened face to face! I felt like I owned you that much transparency but after you seen the evidence you didn't want nothing to do with me! You wouldn't talk to me, look at me or let me touch you! I just wanted you to know how sorry I was! I didn't even remember her and I definitely didn't want her touching on me! I'm a one woman man and that woman is you! Can't nobody do for me what you've done and can't nobody love me the way you will! I think more with my head up here than with my head down there since I met you! Everything about you is enticing and you demand my attention without even knowing it! I fucked up and I get it! I just want you to know I'm sorry!

Armias, "Fatima how do you feel about what Zac has just said to you?"

Fatima, "I feel better than I did before! I know none of it was intentional but it doesn't hurt any less! I just want to know that if something like this happens again *turning to Zac* You will come to me! I know it's not easy but we are both big on transparency so I need to know you'll inform me so we can tackle it together!"

Desireh, "Zac how do you feel about what Fatima has said to you?"

Zac, "I feel so much better because we were able to talk without jumping at each other throat! I know I should've told Fatima immediately but I wanted the opportunity to tell her and I didn't want her to hear it from a broad that's only after money and dick! I wanted to give her the same respect I know she would give me and I definitely didn't want her to be embarrassed but I ended up doing just that in front of her friends and I'm so sorry!

Armias, "Both of you have to communicate better"!

Desireh, We have an exercise we want you to do and in 2 days we will do a zoom meeting with you to see how things are going!

Zac & Fatima, "Thank You!"

Zac grabbed Fatima's hand and they walked back out onto the beach!

Zac, "Tima I really am sorry!"

Fatima, "I know you are! I'm sorry for overreacting"!

Zac, "It's okay baby! Are we good?"

Fatima,*kissing Zac*,"Yes Papi we are! *rubbing his dick through his pants *

Zac,"Tima I haven't felt you since the club! Don't make me fuck you right here!"

Fatima, "I'm ready Papi!"

Zac and Fatima went beside the boardwalk and Zac laid the towel down! Fatima pushed him down and pushed her bathing suit over rubbing his dick on her entrance, she slid down!

Fatima, " *moaning* OOOUUUU PAPI RIGHT THERE"!

Fatima bounced up and down! Zac eyes rolled and he came immediately! Fatima slid up and placed his dick in her mouth, *Slurping*

Zac, " *moaning* OHHHH SHIITT SUCK THAT SHIT"!