chapter 33.

bronny🤌🏽.

im in my room , just chillin. juju supposed to be on her way ion know what's taking her so long cus she drive like a maniac. ever since she got that hellcat she been driving like she got 2 lives.

i continued watching tik tok and i saw my door open revealing juju. she had chic-fil-a in her hand.

"here i got you food bae" juju said.

"preciate you ma" bronny replied grabbing the food.

juju got into bed beside him as she kicked off her slides.

"you was speeding in the hellcat ain't it ?" he said.

juju spit out her food and began to choke.. her eyes watering and her face turning red. bronny laughed as he began patting her back.

"man you childish dude" juju said laughing.

"im being dead serious" bronny said laughing.

"so listen i gotta tell you something.. but before you get mad at me just know we good" juju said.

bronny looked up locking his phone sitting it down beside him. he put all of his attention on juju.

"okay, what's up ?" bronny said.

"um dj texted me last night" juju said quickly.

"yo ex ?" bronny questioned.

"mhm" juju said .

she watched him as she waited for his reaction. she knew he was gone be upset & at the fact that she responded.

"what he want ? he just texted you out the blue ?"

"yeah, he asked if we could hang out cus he felt bad about how we left things. but even before he asked i told him he couldn't text me cus i got a bf"

"but i told him we couldn't hang cus i got a bf and i shouldn't have responded but i thought it was a emergency since it was so random" juju said.

"mm, well as long as he know bout me & you being loyal im chillin" bronny said eating a fry.

juju smiled at him.. she could really see the growth in him.. old him him would've flipped out and got mad at her. but she was happy he trusted her and knew she was being loyal.

everyone knew juju was head over heels for bronny. and that's just that. she couldn't see herself with nobody else. and that's how she liked it.

bronny looked over at her and took a fry. juju quickly looked up at her and smacked his chest as he put it in his mouth.

"ma.. i trust you 100%. ik you loyal ian got nun to worry about and vice versa yk that" he said looking her in her eyes.

"im glad you trust me love.. i would never hurt you and yk i only want you. you got my heart and i love you with all mine" juju said.

bronny grabbed her hand. he was happy they were able to talk about this like adults.. he wasn't down for screaming and arguing with each other.

they have been learning how to be calm and it made their relationship so much stronger to the fact that they could tell each other any and everything with no problem.. no hesitation.

"and yk it's vice versa.. you the only girl i see. the only girl i want. you my whole world. forever and i love you mamas" bronny said.

juju smiled at him.. they both sat up and hugged. one of her favorite things.. she loved bronny's touch, smell, voice, and everything about him. she loved when he held her.

it was like nothing else mattered.. it was just them. they were stuck in each others presence but didn't mind it one bit. they loved it.

juju🩷.

juju leaned down capturing bronny's lips.. he didn't take long to kiss back his hands moving to cup her face.

"hey mama said-"

bronny and juju pulled back quickly.. her cheeks heating up of embarrassment. juju looked at the door where she saw bryce.. his head stuck in the door and his body outside.

she could see the smirk on his face, looking over at bronny he just laughed.. he didn't care who saw them. he would do in front of the whole world.

"mama said come move your car" bryce said wiggling his eyebrows.

"aight im coming" bronny said laughing,

"dont be embarrassed juju you good. this what i meant by always having your face sucked off by bronny" he said.

"GET OUT" bronny yelled throwing a pillow at him.

bryce laughed and shut the door making the pillow hit the door.

"why you embarrassed ma ?" bronny asked.

"ionk im just not use to doing it in front of our families" juju said.

"mm" bronny responded grabbing his phone.

"what ?" juju said.

"nothing, im saying okay" bronny said.

"bronny im not embarrassed to kiss you" juju said.

"ik, as a matter of fact you do it and ik you got a thing for these juicy lips" bronny said smirking.

"ohh boy please, but it's true" juju said laughing.

————————————————————-

ken🖤.

"this is cute" ken said showing juju the shirt she picked out.

"ouu yeah you should get it" juju said.

"hey so i've had something on my mind lately that i have been wanting to talk to you about" ken said.

juju put her phone in her back pocket nodding at ken.

"yk how this was our last season playing together ?" ken said.

"yes"

"well im kind of worried.. about us yk" ken said looking down at her feet.

juju could see the fear in her facial expression and could hear it in her voice. ken was always scared of losing juju especially if they were apart.

"ik imma still be in la but our schedules are gonna be totally different" ken added.

"ken.. it doesn't matter where we play we gone always be best friends" juju said.

"i just don't wanna lose you.. like you replace me" ken said.

"ken we're best friends for a reason.. NOBODY could ever replace you no matter what. ik it's hard for us to hang with two different schedules but we gone get through it together. it's you and me forever" juju said.

"i love you forever juju.. me and you promise ?" ken said holding out her pinky finger.

juju locked her pinky with ken's. she knew ken had been doing this since a very young age. she had trust issues growing up so she never questioned it.

"i promise.. now give me a hug" juju said.

she pulled her in. ken held on tightly.. her and juju weren't gonna get to see each other as much once season started. so they were taking advantage of the time they had together .

chapter 33 ! bronny and juju's relationship is so cute and getting stronger! they really growing up! anyways please vote & comment. if you have ideas PLEASE SEND THEM! lol still struggling. all love ! -xoxo kay 😘.