chapter 43.

juju🩷.

every since me and bronny talked about him leaving usc i could feel myself getting even more attached to him. & that's not good especially if we gone have to long distance.

i was at home with my parents & decided to stay the night here. i walked out of the bathroom and got into bed. it's been on my mind heavy that's he's really leaving me.

i couldn't be more proud of him but it's bittersweet. knowing i won't always have him here with me physically when i need him makes me sad.

bronny's going off to find his place in the world. to be happy and be somewhere where he can be himself. and that's all i want for him. i continued to scroll on TikTok until i heard the door open.

i looked over and saw bronny walk through the door.

"hey love" i said smiling.

"hey beautiful" he said.

he got into bed beside me instantly cuddling up to my body.

"what you been doing ?" he asked.

"nun chillin and you ?" i asked.

"so i have been looking at colleges.. i went to visit some" he said.

"and ?" i asked excitedly.

"well i really don't know yet.. yk this decision means my future so" he said.

i nodded because i definitely understand.

"take your time love" i said.

he nodded. he smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"proud of you" i said.

"thank you mamas" he replied.

2 weeks later🫧.

bronny🤌🏽.

today i'm telling juju my decision for the school that i chose. she told me to come to her house and that she would be here in a minute she went to grab something for her mom. i walked out of the bathroom and saw her in her bed.

"wow, swervin that hellcat ?" i asked.

she busted out laughing. i watched as her face turned red. her pearly white teeth on display and her beautiful smile that always lights up my day.

"lol, i was driving normal thank you very much" she said still laughing.

i got into the bed beside her. i watched as she put her phone down. grabbing my hands before my anxiety could start.

"so i visited the schools and i finally chose one. i feel like it really represents me. it feels like home and i really like it plus the team is cool and the coaches are so understanding." i said.

she nodded and me and smiled. i could see the excitement in her eyes.

"and ?" she said.

"i chose ucla and we don't have to long distance" i said.

i watched as she smiled but i could see something else in her eyes.

"bronny don't get wrong but ucla ? out of all these colleges that want you and you chose ucla ?"

"yes why ? what's wrong with that" i asked.

"okay first of all, they're our biggest rivals how could you transfer from usc and then go to our biggest rivals school ?"

"ionk why i thought you'd be happy for me" i said huffing.

"baby first of all i am happy for you okay, i want you to go be happy wtv but how you expect me to feel when you chose the school that hate us most?"

"man i'm doing what's best for me okay i actually like it there and your not supporting me judea. you promised me that you would support me no matter what"

"yeah that was before you became a traitor bronny so" she said.

"i'm not a traitor. if i'm doing what's best for me why's that make me a bad guy ? huh ? you acting a lot like yo ex boy i tell you" i said.

"really ? my ex ? that's two different situations and you know it. dj didn't wanna long distance and wanted me to go to school in New York with him but i didn't want to. bronny your going to our rivals school" she yelled.

"man whatever, be like that then. at least ik I would support you no matter what you choose. ion need you on my back this supposed to be a happy moment for me and the way you acting is crazy" i said.

i slowly got up and grabbed my phone. putting on my slides ian care to hear what she had to say nomore. i watched as she got up. she walked past me shutting the door.

"man judea move bruh"

"no, you and me both know we promised we would not walk out. we're yelling at each other bronny. over something that ain't even worth it"

"yeah because you had to go out and make me feel like i'm wrong for choosing what i did. and then you called me a traitor so yeah imma leave cus you know me and i gotta cool off" i said.

she looked up at me staring into my eyes. i don't even cry fr but my life feel like it's falling apart. no matter what i do someone is there to make sure i stay down.

"baby im sorry, i shouldn't have said that okay. your not a traitor it's just i can't imagine how to talk noise about ucla but my man go there" she said making me laugh.

juju🩷.

me and bronny arguing over him choosing to go to UCLA is crazy to me. ionk what has gotten into me it's just hard knowing he wanna compete for our biggest rival.

deep down i am happy for him if it's making him happy. ionk how else to feel tho.

"bronny.. i love you i really do and i care about you and your career. and im happy for you and yk that i just the thought of you going to that school it's kinda hard" i said.

"yeah i know but that's the only place where i feel like myself" he said.

"but listen i gotta a lot of thinking to do so imma head out" he said.

"baby don't go please ian mean what i said" i said grabbing his hands.

"ik and ian even mad at you cus you right. but it's a lot and i gotta do this on my own" he said.

he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"i luh you" he said .

"i love you forever baby" i said.

i watched him walk out the door. why did i react like this ? ion want bronny thinking ion support him and that im not happy for him because i am.

chapter 43🥹! aww they argued but they instantly fixed it and i love that. what yall think of bronny going to ucla ? please be sure to vote and comment ! if you have any ideas send them! all love ! -xoxo kay 😘.