chapter 45.

bronny🤌🏽.

its been over a month since i left usc and i haven't seen juju since i told her about me going to stanford. i've been traveling to different states with the team its a thing they school does every year around this time. i been trying to get into my new schedule in basketball and its take up a lot of my time.

we got to back la late last night but juju doesn't know that. i been forcing myself to hold it in so i could go to her house and surprise her.

but today coach gave us the day off to rest our bodies so im finna go surprise her. i finished brushing my teeth and got ready. i walked out of my bathroom and checked my phone to see juju called so i called back.

she answered after 2 rings.. she was in the bathroom underdress i could tell she'd just woken up. she look so good.

"hey my love" she said smiling at me.

"wassup mamas, how you sleep ?" i said.

"good, i went to bed early last night cus i was up early yesterday morning" she said and i nodded.

"how was your sleep ?" she asked me.

"mm it was okay, man who am i kidding it sucked" i said sighing.

"aww why, what's wrong ?" she asked me.

"man, i was just up worried. my mind was cluttered and i was thinking about everything overthinking and stuff" i said.

"baby, that's your anxiety did you take your medicine before bed ?" she asked me.

"no, i'm not on them pills nomore. i went to the doctor last week and told them i didn't need them anymore. i'm good now" i said.

she stared at me through the camera. she looked some confused and stuff.

"what ?" i asked.

"babe, you need them pills. your actually not good you see how you was up all night worried about nothing ? your body is not ready to let them pills go yet" she said.

"okay but ion wanna be attached to no medication. i'm 19 i wanna be able to live life without having medication until i get old" i said.

i watched as she stared at me in disbelief. she rolled her eyes at me.

"that's not how that works baby. ik so many people your age or younger that take medication. anxiety isn't something you can get rid of baby." she said.

"yeah yeah anyways wyd today beautiful ?"

"nothing really, prolly just chill at home. ken's at home with her parents and stuff so" she said.

"oh okay, well i miss you & can't wait to see yo sexy a**" i said.

"aww i miss you more baby. i can't wait to see you handsome. yk i'm clingy and i'm so attached to you i've never been away from you this long" she said.

i watched as she washed her face. her beautiful skin glowing.

"mm you so beautiful yk that ?" i said.

i could see her cheeks turn red. she smiled at me showing her perfect smile and her pearly white teeth.

"aww baby stop.. i love you" she said smiling.

"i love you" i said.

juju🩷.

being able to talk to bronny makes me so happy. he never fails to put a smile on my face and him constantly reminding me how beautiful i am makes me even more grateful for him.

i finished washing my face and looked in the mirror staring at myself. i moved down to my stomach staring at the abs i could see coming in.

i went back up to my breast because i mean they are a good normal size but they ain't as big as i want em. bronny can't really do nun with these lol.