🍂 || Fervor || 🍂

Maybe you had seen this video already but she's my one of the favorite vhope shipper☝🏻😭
....
How was the previous chapter? •⁠ᴥ⁠•
Between I'm updating because I had promised it, but you have to read and vote in previous chapter then jump on this, and don't think that your comment is not important... Commentx3😘
Because I'm addicted with that 😁

Okay✋🏻 Let's stop it here💓

><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

Hoseok's whole body had gone numb, his hands and face were completely cold, Taehyung got very anxious after seeing his condition.

He couldn't understand what happened suddenly but he held Hoseok's body more safely in his arms.

He placed Hoseok on the sink's countertop against the wall but did not completely left his body, He tapped and sprinkle the water on his face several times but Hoseok didn't opened his eyes.

"Are you listening me Hoseok?" He slowly rubbed other's cheek.

He was trying his best to make Hoseok conscious but then he heard the phone's ringing sound, he unknowingly took out his phone but saw that the call was not coming on his phone.

He hesitated and touched the pocket of Hoseok's pant, but it was not there but when he checked into his jacket, he found it and took out his phone slowly but before he could receive the call, it ended.

"Fucki-"

He was getting angry when the phone started ringing again and he saw the caller ID with 'Uncle Kang' written on it.

He suddenly felt nervous but recieved the call,

"Where are you Hobi, why you were not receiving my calls, I got so worried, I called Jin and He said that perhaps you might have left from the institute, Hoseok?... are you listening baby!" Mr. Kang got scared when he got no answer from the other side.

Even after knowing everything, he couldn't know why but Taehyung didn't like when Mr.Kang called him by those nicknames but soon he answered when he looked at Hoseok's pale face.

"Annyeong sir, I'm-"

"Who are you?! Where's my boy!" Leehan asked with his stern voice.

"I'm his classmate, He has become unconscious, I'm taking him to the infirmary, till then please send me your address"

"What?!"

"Yes please, I'm going till then you can send me your ad-" Taehyung said while holding Hoseok to not let him slip down.

"No Wait! Don't go anywhere, I have already sent my men, They'll have reached college, You just bring out Hoseok from wherever you are, Keep in mind that no one get to see or know about all these" Mr.Kang warned in same tone.

"Okay" Taehyung simply answered and disconnected the call.

"Don't you think that your uncle Kang is too rough with strangers" Taehyung asked to the unconscious boy, while he used his one arm to support him from back then he slipped his another hand under his thighs and he lifted him very easily into his arms.