🌸 || Swiss Roll || 🌸

Someone said that I'll ignore their demand, so here I'm with double update honeybees (⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ
AbdulWahabBaraka baby I don't ignore any comment that's why I ask for them(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)❤️💚

.

.

.

><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

When Hoseok woke up in the morning, he found himself in a different room, his head pounding with pain. He opened his eyes properly and then everything of yesterday flashed before his eyes like some images.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and started to get up, then his hand touched with something, he immediately looked back with a shock and saw that it was Soemin's hand and he realized that it's not his room but Mr.Kang's.

He hugged Soemin's half lifeless body and lay down again while holding her hand. He didn't said anything for some time, just kept holding her and looking at the faint sunlight coming from outside of the window.

"You said I look like sun but see, their rays are looking weak but as the time will pass they'll become more powerful but me... I'm getting more weaker day by day, I'm not your sun anymore" he muttered while laying in same position.

"Sun gives energy to others, Here I'm becoming a cause of weakness and trouble for uncle every day. I am so coward that I can't leave everything and go somewhere because whenever I needed you, you both were always with me. And now Uncle Kang is alone, how should I leave him, when you are like this, Just come back again, I promise that I will go far away from your lives so that bad shadows do not come out of your liv-" Then he felt some sensations in his hands and his words stopped there, he got up with a startle And he took Soemin's hand in both of his hands and this time he felt more movements in it.

He looked at her face being stunned, a tear fell from his eyes,

"Y-you see, I have seen you-" He smiled and held her hand closer to his cheeks then got near to her face.

"A-re you listening to me?! Mama?" and a tear slide down from Soemin's eyes.

Hoseok was so surprised, he didn't know what to do at first,

"You-you hear me Mama!? Mama say-"

"What happened Hoseok?!" Luxine asked from behind while he was trying to wake his sleeping mother.

"Sh-she did, she reacted, I felt her believe me" Hearing his words, Lucien also got shocked she quickly went to them and checked it herself.

Hoseok was looking at her with his big glassy eyes, there was so much hope into it.

Luxine found out that Soemin's eyelashes were wet which made her to believe on Hoseok, she nodded with smile.

"You're right, you stay here I'm going to inform Mr.Kang" Saying this she ran out of the room to inform everyone.

Within some minutes, as soon as the information was received, Leehan and his men immediately came running there and a doctor was also with them.

Hoseok hugged Leehan "She reacted to my touch" Mr.Kang nodded with smile.

Doctor started examining her, while Leehan sent everyone outside except Hoseok who was not ready to leave.

After examining for some time, the doctor did some necessary checks and then gave two injections to Soemin.