🍃 || Quiver || 🍃

Once again thank you so much my honeybees, because the way Wattpad did the drama in the last chapter, it spoiled my whole mood & my health has not been much better since few days, but your comments, that was so hilarious and I literally enjoyed... saranghaeyo 🫂💜

Ignore my keyboard's extra love for spoiling whole meaning of a line 🙂🤲🏻
&

Let's jump on the story!

><>o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o<><

After about an hour, Eunjae came out of the room with her bag, Looking at her Leehan stood up from his place.

"I was waiting for hours, he's fine, right?" He asked as Eunjae kept her bag on the table and both of them sat on the couch.

"He's absolutely fine or you can say after so many years he's sleeping without any pills"

"Sleeping?" Mr.kang asked in confusion.

"Yes he's sleeping" she said with smile.

"But you said he was unconscious"

"I thought he was unconscious because it happened many times with him but when I checked his nerves, it was relaxed and he's feeling everything like a normal person does when they're in deep slumber" as Eunjae was telling Mr.kang, he smiled slowly "You know, when I pinched his cheeck, he pushed away my hand" she said with chuckle "The only thing is that he has gone into a normal sleep after a long time or you can say years, perhaps that's why his body is not allowing him to wake up so early"

"What could be the reason for this?" He asked with frown.

"He-he got scented"

"What?!"

"Calm down Han, it could be accidental, I mean I have checked Hoseok's body and he's totally fine, so it can be by mistake.... it could be that boy who brought him here" Leehan fell into deep thoughts.

"I don't know what to say Eunjae" Mr.kang got up and about to go but stopped "Will he not have to take those sleeping pills after this?" He went back to his same place.

"I can't tell anything right now, We can find out this only after he wakes up and when he goes back to sleep" she said and Mr.Kang's smile fell down.

"I thought-"

"It's okay Leehan, something needs time" she slowly placed her hand on his shoulder.

Mr.kang nodded "I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have you with me for Hoseok, After Soemin's condition worsened, everything became even more lifeless. Sometimes I feel like I'm giving him everything but also lacking many things, I lost my sunshine ball in those storms, Now he himself has become a hollow tree that which he himself does not want to allow to remain green" Mr.kang stood up and went to the near window of living room "He thinks that he can hide everything from me, But I know very well, I am not his father by blood so what, I have raised him by my hands, He feels that if he starts giving more love to someone again or gets attached to that person, then God will spoil that person's life also or snatch them away from him, he thinks that he's bad luck for everyone...like he wanted his father he never got him, he loved his mother, she left him..."