𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ✰

—vote & comment 🫶🏾

(i'm really helping out yall playlist fr)

*not proofread

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.
𝐎𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝."
.。o♡
𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖦𝖾𝗍𝖨𝗍-𝖫𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾

。o♡𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖦𝖾𝗍𝖨𝗍-𝖫𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

The same day at 5:24

"Okay so your finger is broken obviously, so try not to use this hand as much as you would usually do." The doctor instructed, making sure to look at Judah to make sure he was listening.

Juani had stopped crying a while ago, she had a blank look on her face. No one could tell her current emotions.

She wasn't listening to shit this doctor was saying about her finger, she was going to use both of her hands soon.

"Can I go home now?" She asked in a unusual calm voice.

Her brother and her doctor looked at her in confusion seeing her calm state. It instantly came to Judahs mind what she wanted to do.

"Don't even worry about that shit Juani, don't go fighting nobody yet. I got it ight?" He spoke once the Doctor left the room.

"Judah stop, like seriously i'm tryna be coo." She said and zoned out.

"What I just say? I'm already knowin you tryna fight again nigga, you gon get yo fade but your fuckin finger broke. Atleast take yo friends wit you." Judah scolded Juani like she was his kid.

Everything was going into one ear and out the other, she just didn't care about anything at the moment but getting her hands on Aria and Brionne, she could easily have them other bitches touched.

Juani had scratches all over her arms and her face, she already called Messiah and told him what went down.

So everybody was pissed off, not as much as Juani though.

"Alright Judah, coo." She rubbed her eyes and sighed deeply.

——

"So who the fuck jumped you?" Messiah asked while he held her face in his hands.

"Aria, Brionne and some other bitches, I don't know them though." She shrugged.