𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟐𝟎 ✰

—vote & commenttt you silly silent readers!

"𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭,
𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧.
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧."
.。o♡
𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖲-𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

1 month later..

Messiah sat in Juani's bed while she started grabbing everything to give Messiah a little facial treatment.

"Why you grabbing so much shit?" Messiah looked at her hands full of moistures.

"Um do you want me to do your facial or what?" She deadpanned and dumped everything onto the bed next to him.

"Yea but damn you finna put all that shit on my face. I just be using soap and water." He shrugged and watched as she grabbed her ipad and started recording.

"Well you gon be using my stuff now, okay? That's coo with you?" She asked, but wasn't really questioning him she was going to do it either way.

"Do what you gotta do baby. Watch yo mouth though. Smart mouth ass muhfucka." He said, pinching her side and watched her turn on music.

"I'm watching it." She laughed and tapped the pillow, gesturing him to lay down.

"Okay so you gotta put this headband on." She grabbed the fuzzy headband from the pile.

"You don't be wearing that." Messiah scrunched up his face and moved her hand when she tried to put it on him.

"This not about me though, it's about youu." She said as she leaned down and pecked his lips one time.

"I don't wanna put that on." He shook his head.

"Please! it's for the aesthetic." She frowned.

"Come on Juani." He smacked his lips and agreed.

"Yayy." She smiled and got on the bed and straddled him.

"What's in this spray bottle?" He asked, holding up the pink bottle that was on the dresser.

"It's just water, ima spray some on your face then put some cleanser on it." She explained, making him nod.