𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ✰

—vote & comment boo

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨,  𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞.
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥,
𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬.
.。o♡
𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅-𝖥𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾, 𝖣𝗃 𝖪𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖽, 𝖲𝖹𝖠.

。o♡𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅-𝖥𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾, 𝖣𝗃 𝖪𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖽, 𝖲𝖹𝖠

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

——The next morning..

Messiah pounded into Juani's pussy while her nails scratched his back. They had been going at it for a hour now.

They realized they had more time before they had to leave the hotel, and still would have time to clean up behind themselves.

"Hold yo legs open baby." He instructed, pushing her legs back as far as they could go.

Her legs were up to her breast while she held them, Messiah loved how flexible she was. He was able to bend her in some ways possible.

Messiah slowly slid out of her pussy to only slam back into her wetness making her head fall back, having her moan into the pillow. His hands were next to her head while he gave her powerful strokes.

Her breast bounced from the impact of his strokes and their bodies clashing against eachother, Messiah grabbed her breast and put his mouth around her nipple.

"Messiahh.. fuckk im finna cum againn.." Juani moaned while her eyes rolled back.

"Hold it for me mama." He told her then pulled out of her and turned her so she was laying on her side.

Messiah laid down behind her and held her leg up while she grabbed a hold of his dick, putting him at her entrance.

He slowly slid his dick inside of her and fucked her sideways while they both moan in relief.

"Oh my goshh.." Juani threw her head back onto his shoulder. Her hair was falling all over her face, causing Messiah to move it out the way. He loved seeing her pretty face.

"You take yo dick so good Juani, you look so pretty baby." Messiah mumbled between the kisses he planted on her neck.

His strokes were sloppy and slow meaning he was about to cum soon. He rubbed over her clit while Juani clenched on his dick and moaned throughout her orgasm.