𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟗 ✰

—vote & comment.

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝.
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨."
.。o♡
𝖲𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗀𝗈-𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖠𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗎𝗋

。o♡𝖲𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗀𝗈-𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖠𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗎𝗋

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

"Oaklyn bruh back up out my food girl." Kamia mugged her baby sister who stood on her bed holding onto her shoulder to keep her standing up.

"Girl give her some of that food, lil stingy self. Don't ever do my girl Oaklyn, like ever." Juani laughed and turned her phone off after checking it for the hundredth time.

"Junebugg who you keep checking yo phone for girl?" Kamia raised a eyebrow.

Kamia watched Juani check her phone for the past 15 minutes but didn't say anything until now.

"I'm not checking my phone for nobody." She shrugged.

"Ho don't lie to me, got me cussing infront of her knowing she like to copy people." Kamia said, pointing at Oaklyn who ate her food.

"That's yo fault, watch your mouth. How you and that one dude been?" Juani asked hoping to change the subject.

Juani was definitely checking her phone for Messiah, he hasn't been answering his phone calls or her messages and she was thinking about popping up on him.

"G he had a whole family, he had 2 kids with the same baby mama. They was together for 5 years on and off before they just started co-parenting." Kamia told her, making her jaw drop slightly.

"Yea hell naw, that nigga got her kids and was stuck on her for 5 years, leave that alone chile." Juani stated.

"Girl Ion got time for playing stepmom at all, that nigga already got a family the babymama got it foreal." Kamia shook her head making Juani laugh.

"Bitch did you even try to work it out!" Juani continued to laugh.

"I did bruh I did! but it's like i'm young as fuck Ion wanna deal with no kids. So if Ion wanna be around his kids then I shouldn't be trying to get with him if Ion want the whole package." Kamia explained.

"I get what you saying, you young and if you don't want a man with kids then that's fine." Juani shrugged, agreeing with her cousins decision.