𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟐𝟐 ✰

—vote & comment.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲.
𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞,
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞."
.。o♡
𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗇-𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋

。o♡𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗇-𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

"Messiah wrap the hair around the curling wand." Juani instructed while combing out her hair.

"I'm trying, ima do it right this time." He said while grabbing the curling wand from her.

"Don't be taking nothing from me you crazy man." She bucked at him through the mirror.

"Stop moving." He told her and hit her back gently.

Messiah was watching her as she fixed her hair and he decided that he wanted to try and curl the last piece of her hair.

"Okay now wrap the hair around and hold it there." She told him.

He did as told and let it go once she told him to. "You did good! this is a lil too cute though so piss me off if you want to." She said while looking at the curl.

"Why you always gotta be on some bullshit." He mugged her.

"Why you was curling other bitches hair?" She questioned him.

He mushed her head and walked out the bathroom.

"Friend don't be tryna get away from me." Juani walked behind him and joked causing a mug to form on his face.

"You be pissing me the fuck off, Im finna break up with you then we gon be friends foreal not even best friends type shit." He said making her face fall straight.

"Okayy i'm just joking stop." She straight faced him and walked past him to sit on the bed.

"Youn like it when I joke like that but when you do it, it's okay. Stop bullshitting all the time then." He said seriously.

"Okaaay i'm sorry. I won't joke like that no more I promise." She promised and threw her arms around his neck.

"Nah i'm finna go home, lay down and watch tv." He removed her arms from around him and pushed her on the bed.

Juani's jaw dropped and she sat on the bed looking shocked, "Noo don't leave me hereee." She jumped off the bed and followed him out her room door.