11

XYLO POV

I walked in the house, it's been two days since I murdered Filthy and I haven't been back at the house just because it's all just surreal and crazy right now.

So I finally came.

Taylor walked out of the room and said "What the fuck Xylo? You can't be going ghost like that, and nobody knows where you at. Filthy got killed!"

"I know he did! We roommates, you chill wit me, not lecture me! Lay low!" I said.

"But-"

"Lay low Taylor!" I said.

"You can't be going ghost! Don't be ducking off! We gotta figure out who the fuck killed filthy! Our way to make money is done!" Taylor yelled.

"WHEN I SAY TO LAY LOW, YOU LAY THE FUCK LOW TAYLOR! THATS WHAT YOU DO! GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY MAN!" I yelled shoving him out of my way, as I started walking to my bedroom, and I slammed my door.

Soon as I slammed it, he yelled "FUCK YOU!"

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled back, taking my hoodie off.

"KEEP PUTTING YO HANDS ON ME XYLO!" He yelled.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled.

"FUCK YOU!" He yelled before I heard him leave out the house. I started breathing heavily, mumbling "Everybody wanna just keep fuckin wit me"

I didn't know what to do. My mind was scattered.

It's weird.

I had to kill Filthy. He was gonna kill Roddy if I didn't. And he was never gonna let me blossom and become a lawyer. I would've been stuck selling drugs my whole life.

But at the same time I felt bad for killing him because he basically raised me since I was 12. It's weird. My mind was in a battle.

I felt like I was losing my fuckin mind.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I mumbled. I grabbed my glass vase and threw it at the wall, letting out a long scream.

I wailed.

Tears fell out of my eyes, and I quickly gathered myself. I don't really allow myself to cry for too long. It is what it is.

I sat down on the floor, against the wall and I just ran my hands over my face. I looked up and tilted my head back against the wall, just letting my tears go down.

As much I tried to stop the tears from falling, I just couldn't.

My phone started ringing and I looked over at it, seeing it was Roddy.

I grabbed my phone and answered it saying "Hello?"

"Hey.. I ain't heard from you Xylo I just wanted to check in" He said.

"I'm okay, I'm sorry. Just tryna take this shit in you know?" I said.

"Absolutely. Look, I'm here. I wanna see you cuh. I ain't seen you since that day and I wanna be there for my friend." He said.

I took a deep breath and wiped my tears saying "Of course.."

"Yeah?" He said.

"Mhm" I replied.

"I'ma swing by and pick you up aight? Give me like 15 minutes." Roddy said.

"Okay, see you then" I said.

"Coo" He said before we both hung up the phone, and I got up from the floor, opening my dresser to find something else to wear.

-