Welcome to the show

It wasn't his fault Koa went missing.

So why were they looking at him like he did it?

Kin, Mikoo, and Ax. All three of them. What nerve they have to look at him like that.

What had they done to help? Nothing.

Especially Ax. It was his fault in the first place. None of this would've happened if he didn't exist in the first place.

None of this would've happened if Ax died when he was meant to.

And Kalroth can fix that.

He closes his eyes and shakes his head, that was not a good thought, that was bad.

But it was true.

Kalroth bit the inside of his cheek, he didn't need to do this again. He didn't. He shouldn't.

His hands were balled into fists, and he could taste iron in his mouth from how hard he'd been biting the inside of his cheek.

"Kal..?" Someone said.

He couldn't recognize voices anymore.

That isn't good.

That was very bad.

The first time this happened is a memory he hasn't forgotten.

One that he could never forget.

The blood coated his hands entirely, why did he keep stabbing when the man was long dead? Why couldn't he stop?

Why was he laughing?

Why didn't he recognize his sister? He killed that man so she could have a happy life.

So why didn't he recognize her voice?

Why did he scream? Not even a normal scream – even that would've been better.

He used his magic, and her head exploded.

Multiple people's heads did as well.

And he just had to watch as his sister's body fell, along with the multiple others. Sitting on top of the dead man, covered in the blood of the man and his sister.

He had started crying, but it hadn't stopped his laughter. This wasn't his body anymore.

Was it ever his body to begin with?

And why didn't he remember the moment he began stabbing?

Why when he came to now was his hand around Ax's throat? Why was Kin knocked out, injured off to the side?

Where had Mikoo gone?

What was he doing?

With all the strength he could muster, regaining his autonomy he removed his hand from Ax's throat. Moving away from them, his hands shaking.

He was scared.

Ax was bleeding, yet he rushed to Kin's side. Yelling for Mikoo.

Kalroth looked down to see his hands covered in fresh blood. Not to mention a dagger sticking out of his shoulder.

Why did he always do this?

He used to be so normal, what did he do to him?