Voice? gone. work? not done. hotel? trivago. // Actor au

Vil grumbles and rolls over in his bed, they woke up sick.

They feel like shit.

He sits up and grabs his phone, scrolling through his many many ignored messages and stopping on Kin's contact.

They felt like they should probably alert faem, before fae inevitably showed up at his door.

Before he could even send a message they heard a light knock on their door, then the door being unlocked and someone walking in.

That someone was Kin.

Vil got up and threw his phone onto his bed half-heartedly, sighing slightly and walking out of his room. His apartment was small so they could see Kin almost immediately. He crossed his arms and leaned his shoulder against the wall.

Kin stared at them; a bit confused as to why he hadn't said anything.

He waves at faem, smiles a bit, and then coughs.

And he coughs a lot. He was covering his mouth and coughing into his hand.

Fae quickly walks up to him, concern written all over faers face. When Vil finally stops coughing fae shakes faers head and takes them back into the bedroom.

He sighs as he sits on the bed, crossing his arms and huffing.

Vil did not like resting, it wasn't something they felt they could do.

They had other things to worry about.

But Kin wasn't having it "You are ill." Fae stated as soon as Vil stood up, fae gently pushed him back onto the bed and glared down at them. "You need rest."

He shakes his head.

Kin glares again.

He gives up and rolls onto his side, fae sits at the end of the bed.

He would rest for today.

Kin wouldn't let him do his work – but he'd work tomorrow.

He was sure he'd be better.

He wasn't.