Chapter 1 🔞

Lucian's POV :

"Ayden.." I let out a prolonged moan

"Slow down baby.. Don't cum yet." Ayden said demandingly

I Gripped onto his hair as he pounded into me harshly making me get even louder.

"If You want to cum so badly your gonna have to beg for it."

"Please.." I whimpered lowly as I felt humiliated and embarrassed.

"I didn't quite catch that?" He teased breathing heavily onto his neck.

"Please let me come.." I whined desperately

Ayden hummed in approval and started to kiss his collarbone slowly and pumping him expertly
"Oh god I'm gonna.." I panted rapidly and let out a lewd moan as i came all over our chests.
.
.
.
.
.
I gasped awake as I felt my boxers dampen I look into my mirror observing myself, still thinking about the dream I just had.
"What the fuck.." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and checked the time it was currently 9:40 I then walked to my dresser and grabbed a towel to take a shower.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As I got out the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist not being bothered to put any clothes on. I walked downstairs to pour me a bowl of cereal but then I heard the tv in the living room on but then I realized my parents would be gone for work about now, so who the hell is watching TV? I grabbed a golf club and slowly approached the living room door "okay.. 3..2..1.." I snatch open the door forcefully just to be met with my bestfriend's face.
"Jesus dude you scared the living shit out of me!" I screamed as he started laughing.

"Oh god- you should have seen the look on your face!" he chuckled

"How did you even get inside my house?" I asked still baffled

He shrugged"Your mom let me in before she left for work I thought I'd wait for you until you woke up." Aydens eyes scanned his half naked body "Also you might wanna put some clothes on." He said as he gestured at my towel.
I glare at him then walk upstairs to get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I came back down stairs from changing Iooked up to see Ayden raiding my refrigerator.
"Oh yeah just go ahead and take as much food as you want it's not like this isn't your house or anything." I said sarcastically while walking over to the fridge and grabbing me some orange juice chugging it straight from the carton causing some orange juice to spill onto my shirt and scarfing down my cereal that's soggy now.

Ayden scrunches his nose in disgust

"Jesus can you stop acting like a actual animal?" He says as he side eyes me

"And your the one to talk." I pause to wipe some of the orange juice off my chin "your the one raiding my refrigerator like you live here."

He rolled his eyes and made his way over to the kitchen island sitting down at one of the chairs. "So what are we doing today?"

I shrug "Maybe we can chill at yours?"

Ayden squints his eyes at me "We're already at your house why would we waste our time to go to mines?"

"Well your house has a pool."

"And?"

I glare at him "We're going to your house." I said demandingly

Ayden sighs in defeat "Fine."