Chapter 2

Aydens POV:

I Pulled out of Lucian's driveway once he's done getting his things and started to drive to
my house.

"You gonna put on your seat belt?" I questioned him

he shrugged "I don't see why I need to put it on."
"It's to keep you safe doofus"

"Thanks but no thanks" he said while adjusting his seat and turning on his seat warmer.

"Hey if you get hurt don't tell me I didn't warn ya" I said as I continued to drive.

"Can we stop for McDonalds?" He asked as he hooked his phone to my aux cord and scrolled through his playlist pressing Genesis by Grimes Or at least I think that's what it's called.
"You can't wait until we get to my house?" I asked as we stopped at a red light.

"Nope!" He says popping the p, I sigh and take a u-turn making my way to the nearest McDonald's

I looked over to see him staring out the window distractedly he kinda looked.. Cute no no ayden you can't say that he's your best friend.. Also you have a girlfriend so pull yourself together. I get pulled out of my trance when I realize I'm swerving I hurry and correct myself before I run into a tree.

"Jesus Ayden! what the hell are you doing are you trying to kill us both?!" Lucian exclaimed shakily

"Shit I'm sorry I just got a lot on my mind right now.."

"well try to think straight because you almost just killed us!"

I chuckled when I saw him fasten his seatbelt

"I don't wanna tell you I told you so but..i told you so. "

"And I'M telling you to shut the fuck up" He glares at me then continues to stare out the window. My eyes flicker from his face to his lips I gulp and then turn around to face back towards the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got the McDonald's I pulled into my driveway and got out following Lucian inside observing the way Lucian's ass jiggled when he would walk I bit my lip and put my hands in my pockets to prevent me from grabbing it.

Damnit ayden control yourself. Staring at your best friends ass is not what straight guys do. I shake the mere thought out of my head And started walking faster trying to catch up.
.
.
.
.
.
As we walked in we were immediately met with my squealing sister-.. Mya

"AHH LUCIANN!!" lamya squealed excitedly immediately going in for a hug

"hi Myaa" he hugged her back not really sure what to do

"I haven't seen you in so long!!" She gazed up at Lucian they have a crazy height difference considering Lucian's 5'10 and lamya's 5'2

Before they continued to talk I interrupted them feeling a little left out.

"Alright, alright Mya lucian's my bestfriend not yours." I said as I rolled my eyes

"You roll your eyes a lot." My best friend commented.

"huh? No I don't?" Or at least I don't think I do.

"He's just a little sassy" said lamya "Anyways what are we gonna do guys?"

"Who's we? I don't remember inviting you." I said as I cross my arms looking her dead in her eye

Lucian shrugged"I don't mind if she tags along."

"See Ayden? Pleasee?" I stared warily at my twin sister I'm not really fond of the idea of sharing my best friend with my sister I don't want them to get too close.

".. Ugh, fine." I sighed in defeat

"Yay!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed waiting for Lucian to get done changing in my bathroom we were currently getting ready to get in my pool and eat a whole bunch of snacks. Suddenly my phone rang and I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to see my girlfriend's icon pop up, I answered the phone hesitantly.
"Hello?"

"hi baby!! whatcha up to?" Ashley said through the phone

"Nothin' just hanging out with lucian" I smiled hearing her voice.

"Oh.." I can hear her tone change slightly I knew how she felt about my best friend, She never liked Lucian I never understood why though..
"Is there something wrong love?" I say softly not wanting to ruin her mood anymore.

"You know I don't like him.." she said quietly

"I know but he's my best friend I can't just not talk to him."

"If you loved me you would drop anyone for me." She said sounding frustrated

"I love you but you know I can't do that Ash.."

"Whatever, I'll talk to you later."
Before I can respond she hangs up in my face I really feel bad but I can't ghost my Best friend for her.. Right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucian's POV:

I walked out of the bathroom after Putting my swim trunks on, I looked over to see my best friend sitting on his bed looking pretty guilty

"Hey man, you alright?" I asked as I walked towards him he lifted his head up and stared at me for a couple a seconds.

He then clears his throat and looks down at his hands. "Yeah.. I'm alright" he smiled convincingly but I can see right through him.

"It's ashley huh?" He looked up at me shocked

"how..?"

"you're like an open book" I snickered as I sat down next to him "I know your not gonna like this but.. Dude you need to break up with her all she does is stress you out."

"But I love with her.." he said unsure

"But are you IN love with her?" he stayed quiet for about 3 minutes straight until he spoke again

".. Can we stop talking about this?" He asked quietly

I nodded "if that's what you want but you can always talk to me about whatever and whenever you want." I said as I offered him a smile and I picked up his hand and squeezed it reassuringly causing him to smile back

"Now let's go have some fun" I smirked at him, and dragged him by his arm down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT AND RUSHED CHAPTER SORRY I'LL TRY TO AT LEAST UPLOAD 2-3 CHAPTERS A DAY