21

⚠️🩸

It was 2 against 17.

As it rained heavy, the drops pelted down and Yoongi and Taehyung faced off against seventeen students of the senior's gang.

They were outnumbered, but they kept on taking down each student.

Their clothes were drenched, clinging to their bodies. The wet ground turned to mud as they continued the war in the college ground.

Meanwhile, the other students watched from inside the classrooms, their eyes glued to the intense battle as no one dared to intervene or call for help.

The professors were unaware of the chaos outside, engrossed in their own lunchtime activities within the staff room. The sound of the rain drowned out any noise from the fight, allowing the war to rage on uninterrupted.

They both were beating up many students, their fists flying as they fought against the odds. The air was thick with the sound of grunts and shouts, mingled with the drumming of raindrops on the ground.

Despite their efforts, the senior remained standing, his face bruised and bloodied but still filled with annoyance as he fought back fiercely.

The fight seemed endless but Yoongi and Taehyung refused to give up.

The senior then took a blade knife from his pocket. Taehyung froze in his tracks, his eyes widening in shock as he looked at it, but Yoongi remained determined as he launched himself back into the fight.

The cheers from the students watching from the building grew louder, their excitement fueling.

The senior stepped back as he saw the mafia coming towards him, despite the knife in his hand. "Stay back! I will kill you if you come any closer!" He threatened.

Taehyung pleaded with Yoongi as he stayed behind, "Hyung! Don't go!"

But it's Min Yoongi we are talking about - he won't be intimidated by a mere blade.

He paid no heed to the warnings as he continued to march towards the senior with his cold eyes.

He closed the distance until he was standing right in front of him. The senior shook the blade threateningly, but Yoongi remained unfazed.

With a swift movement, he grabbed him by his collar, his grip firm and tight. The senior, overcome by panic, lashed out, unintentionally slicing Yoongi's left side of his forehead.

A gasp rippled through the students from the classrooms as they took out their mobiles to record the scene and blood began to trickle down Yoongi's face, staining his skin. Taehyung looked on in shock as he clearly wasn't expecting that.

But Yoongi showed no sign of backing down.

His eyes bore into the senior's with an intensity that sent shivers down his spine, his grip on the collar tightening with more hatred. The senior's hand faltered, the blade fell on the ground as he stared back at Yoongi in shock.

Yoongi remained stoic, showing no hint of discomfort or pain. Instead, his face held a cold, icy killer look.

The other students watched in silence, not knowing what's going to happen next. But they all came to know one thing :

MinYoongi mustn't be underestimated.

The senior trembled uncontrollably, his knees threatening to give up. Yoongi, still holding him firmly by the collar, showed his dominance over the him. But then his hand darted to the ground, grabbing the blade.

Gasps echoed through the crowd as Yoongi then aimed it towards the senior's mouth, the tension reaching its peak.

"H-Hyung..! Don't do th-"