Chapter 2🪷

Jungkook went home feeling guilty. He plans to apologize to his Hoseok hyung for uttering those offensive words towards Taehyung. He, himself is a flaw to their pack. He shouldn't ridicule someone like him, he'll be a total hypocrite if he does that. He lied down on his bed and tried to get some sleep because he will join the hunters the following day.

His father is always against him joining the hunting team as he considers him a liability because he can't shift into his wolf

His father is always against him joining the hunting team as he considers him a liability because he can't shift into his wolf. But he's relentless, he wants to prove to his father and their pack mates that he's also capable of providing for the pack and for his fated mate despite his dormant wolf.

He may not be as strong or as fast as his pack mates who can shift, but he isn't a weakling. Growing up, his father prohibited him from training with his pack mates, saying he'll endanger his life without his wolf. That didn't stop him, he continued to train all by himself. He wants his fated mate to be proud of him, that even if his wolf is dormant, he can still protect them. He just hopes his mate would accept him and look beyond his flaw.

He fell into a slumber while thinking of the next day where he will join the hunting team.

Jungkook woke up early. He prepared his bow and the quiver of arrows. He trained hard to harness his skill in archery because as he can't shift into his wolf, he will have to rely solely on his human skills. He also put a bottle of water and some cookies inside a small satchel. He fastened the quiver around his hip and hung the bow on his shoulder along with the satchel. He will drop by the pack clinic and apologize to Hoseok for the inconsiderate words he said about Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook entered the clinic and saw Hoseok arranging the cabinet of medicine. The older turned around when he heard someone entered the clinic. Hoseok already knows it's Jungkook as he's the only one in the pack who's scentless.

 Hoseok already knows it's Jungkook as he's the only one in the pack who's scentless

Hoseok's face is hard and stern as he glanced at Jungkook. "What are you doing here?! Done being a judgmental douche bag?"

Jungkook flinched at the healer's harsh words. But the younger knows he deserves them, he discriminated and ridiculed an innocent person just because he's different. He lowered his head in shame. "I-i'm here to apologize Hoseok hyung. I know I had been a hypocrite during the banquet. I sincerely apologize."