PART 21

Rocky was checking a file when Reena came inside his cabin.
'Yaar I am feeling unwell. I am throwing up everything that I ate'. Reena said sitting on the chair being tired.
'I have been telling you for the nth number of times. Please come to the hospital with me Sona. Now don't throw any tantrums. We are going that's final'. Rocky said firmly.
'No I mean I have been working without any rest. Maybe that's why. I will go and take some rest'. Reena said.
'But you don-' Reena interrupted him before he could complete.
'Rocky please if I am not recovered by then we will leave okay'. Reena said placing her palm over his mouth and he simply nodded.
'Then you go to my house. Mom will take care of you then'. Rocky said as he found her getting up.
'Fine'. She said and then went outside leaving Rocky.

'What happened beta??? Did you eat anything from outside'??? Shanthi asked as she rubbed her back.
'No ma. I haven't'. Reena said as she wiped her mouth. Shanthi noticed her pale face and cupped her face.
'We are going to the hospital'. She said in a firm tone and dragged Reena towards the car.

At the hospital
Both of them were waiting for Reena's results patiently. Soon the nurse called them inside. The doctor was checking the results with a smile on her face. They went and sat opposite to the doctor.
The doctor then averted her eyes and smiled at them.
'Congratulations Reena. You are pregnant'. Both Reena and Shanthi looked at the doctor with a shocked expression on their faces.
'Doctor are you sure I mean did you just mistaken someone else report as hers'??? Shanthi asked clarifying her doubts.
The doctor frowned.
'Its her report only Mrs oberoi. She is a month pregnant'. Doctor said to which Shanthi looked at Reena. Reena was feeling embarrassed and helpless at the same time.
'I have prepared a diet for her. Ensure that she follows it to maintain her iron level. Otherthan that she is perfectly good'. Doctor said to Shanthi and she nodded not knowing what to do.
'Okay you can leave now'.
'Thankyou doctor'. Shanthi said and nudged Reena to come out of her lala land.

During the entire journey Reena didn't dare to look at Shanthi and Shanthi too didn't ask anything to her. As they reached the Oberoi Mansion Shanthi nudged her get out from the car.
'You go to the room. I will come now'. She said to Reena to which she nodded and done accordingly.
After some time Shanthi came inside the room with a glass of water and made her drink it.
'Care you explain about anything that happened today'??? Shanthi asked sternly.
'Ma'. Words stopped on her mouth.
'This is serious beta. It's not like I am angry but you guys are going to have a baby. You guys are not even responsible as well as married yet. Even I am helpless now. It's you who have to make a decision'.
'I don't know what to do Ma. I am completely confused'. Reena said with tears in her eyes.
'Dear it's all up to your decision. We will always support whatever decision you make. So just think and make a wise decision'. Shanthi said patting her shoulders and then left leaving her alone.

'Ma where is shona. She was not well from yesterday. I told her to see the doctor but as usual who would listen'??? Rocky said entering the living room and found his mother. Shanthi throws sharp glares at her son.
'Your shona is in your room. Go and see her'. She said in a stern tone and left from there leaving Rocky confused.
He hurriedly went to his room and found her sitting on his bed.
'Hey baby. Are you okay now'??? He asked as he knelt before her.
Reena kept silent and Rocky noticed her teary eyes.
'What happened Ree??? Tell me na'. Rocky said as he cupped her face.
'Congratulations'. She replied slowly.
Rocky who heard her thought that she remembered their past and was getting emotional. So he ended up smiling widely.
'I love you. Right'??? He asked as he smiled at her.
Reena nodded her head negatively and then looked at him.
'I am pregnant'. She declared.
............................................................................

Do vote and comment ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️