PART 26

'Mumma I don't want these'. Shreya started throwing big tantrums as Reena was forcing her to eat fruits.
'Baby eat this na. Mumma will give you a chocolate if you complete this bowl'. Reena said earning a bright smile from Shreya.
'Really'. Shreya asked jumping up from her seat.
'Yes Mera jaan'. Reena said ruffling her hair. And Shreya started eating the fruits without throwing any more tantrums.
'Good morning guys'. Aditya said as he descended the stairs.
'Morning'. Reena greeted back. He came towards her and kissed her cheek which she returned back.
'Jaanuu'. Aditya said hugging Shreya and placing kisses on her face inch by inch.
'I hate you dada'. Shreya said punching him with her little hands to which Reena laughed.
'Dada will surely take you guys for outing'. Aditya said to which Shreya pouted.
'You will always tell this'. Shreya scoffed.
'No chinna. Dada will surely take you'. Aditya said squeezing her cheeks.
'Then I want to go to India'. Shreya said out of the blue which surprised both Aditya and Reena.
'Why suddenly baby'??? Reena asked confused.
'My friend has gone there and said it was a beautiful place. I too want to go there'. Shreya said whining to which Aditya started to think of reasons to convince her not to go there.
'Dada please dada I wanna go there please'. Shreya started whining showing her puppy eyes. Adheera couldn't deny her puppy eyes. So he had to accept it.
'We will go chinna. But only when your vacation starts'. Aditya said tapping her cheeks.
'Promise'. Shreya asked with hope in her eyes.
'Promise'. He said picking her up and kissing her cheeks. Both of them continued to feed each other which Reena looked with a smile on her face.

'He is not in Bangalore right'???? Adheera asked Shakti as soon as he spotted him.
'Calm down brother. He is in Mumbai. You can take Bhabhi and Shreya to Bangalore'. Shakti assured him.
'I don't want his eyes to fall upon her. I don't want my family to fall apart. I don't want to lose them'. Adheera said worry evident on his face.
'You won't lose them'. Shakti said patting his shoulders.
'When are you guys planning to visit there'??? Shakti asked.
'Maybe next month. Shreya's vacation starts then'. Adheera said.
'Okay then I will check and arrange everything. You don't have to worry about anything. Just go and enjoy with them'. Shakti said assuring him.
'Hmm'. Aditya said.
'Anyway I am going to leave early today. I have to take Reena for a date'. Aditya said standing up.
'Fine. I will take care of the things here'. Shakti said glancing back at the files.
Much to his shock Adheera hugged him.
'Thank you so much brother'. He said patting his back to which Shakti smiled hugging him back.
'I am sorry you have to sacrifice a lot of things because of me'. Adheera said.
'Its okay. After all you are my brother na. So no problem'. Shakti said breaking the hug.
'Now let me go otherwise my wife will surely leave me'. Shakti said to which Adheera chuckled.
'Okay okay you can go'. He said patting his shoulders and stared at his retreating figure.

'Arent you ready yet'??? Aditya asked in a complaining tone as he entered his mansion only to find Reena going through her files.
'You came??? I thought you will forget this like everytime'. Reena said closing the file.
'Aditya frowned at her words.
'Hey I have missed a lot of dates before but that doesn't mean I will miss every one of it in the future also. As you can see I am changed now'. Aditya said to which Reena rolled her eyes.
'You wait here. I will get ready and come'. Reena said standing up.
'I don't mind helping you'. Aditya said with a naughty smile on his face.
'And I don't need that help'. Reena said mock smiling at him to which he pouted. Reena laughed at his expression and squeezed his cheek.
'You wait here. I will come in a bit'. Reena said placing a kiss on his cheek and then moved upstairs.

The date night ended peacefully as both of them returned to the Mansion in their car.
'That was beautiful. Thankyou so much'. Reena said with a smile on her face.
'You are welcome my lady'. Aditya said. He opened the door and also helped Reena to get out like a perfect gentleman. Well he is a gentleman in front of her only. Both of them returned to their room hand in hand.
'You go and change first. I will take some more time'. Reena said to which Aditya nodded and went inside while she moved towards the balcony. Reena closed her eyes feeling the wind on her body.
'Everything seems to be perfect. But why am I feeling that everything is actually a mess'. Reena thought to herself shutting her eyes more tightly. But as soon as she closed her eyes the blurred images of a man came to her mind. His laughs, his smiles, his aura everything she can only visualise in a blurred form. Reena's heartbeat accelerated. She began taking heavy breaths now to calm her heart. Her heart is feeling an unknown pain. Her eyes started watering without her knowledge. Before Reena could collapse down a pair of hands held her tightly.
'What happened'??? Aditya asked confused to which Reena didn't replied.
'Didnt you had your medicine'??? He asked in his stern tone to which Reena nodded negatively.
'How many times do I have to tell you to take that properly'??? This time he scolded and went to get her medicine. He then made sure that she ate it.
'You should sleep now'. He said making her lie down and patting her to sleep but all Reena could think about was that man. Slowly she drifted into sleep thinking about him.

Meanwhile in Mumbai

Rocky has started drinking now. Not that he doesn't drink before. He had his drinks occasionally but now it had become his habit. He is finding solace in that. Tonight also he was drunk and staring at the photograph of her.
'Where are you??? It's soo difficult to live without you. I feel like I am taking a hundred bullets in my chest without seeing your face. It's not easy to live without knowing anything about you. Atleast are you safe??? I will even get  some peace if I knew you were safe. Where have you gone??? Come back to me shona. Please come back to me. This life is nothing without you'. Rocky said breaking down infront of the photograph. He then caressed her face in the picture and placed a kiss on it. Soon alcohol has started to get onto his nerves. He vision started blurring and slowly he passed out. Sharath and Jenny noticed this. Both of them carried him towards his bedroom and placed him onto the bed. Jenny put a duvet onto him.
'He is going in a path of destruction. We should not allow him to destroy himself'. Jenny said worry evident in her voice.
'Yeahhh. But he never listen us'. Sharath said shooking his head negatively.
'Even after heading the business he is still drowned in his dreadful past'. Jenny said.
'He loved her more than anything. And it will take more time than we think'. Sharath said patting her shoulders.
'Anyway don't think much. Go and sleep now. Let's discuss all this tomorrow'. He said to which Jenny nodded and left the place leaving Sharath alone with Rocky.
............................................................................

That's it for today. Once again sorry guys for separating them. I know everyone will be angry at me but have some patience your author will fix everything. But not so soon😜😁.
Anyway do vote and comment my lovely readers❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️