PART 23

The next day Roeena along with Rocky's parents was getting ready to visit the temple. Reena was adjusting the pleets of her saree when Rocky came and hugged her from the back.
'Go Rocky. Ma may come now'. Reena said trying to push his hands.
'Both of them are downstairs. I don't think she will come now'. He said and pecked her lips.

He then kneeled down and removed the saree part covering her tummy and placed a deep kiss there. He hide his face in her tummy not putting much pressure yet hugged her tightly closing his eyes to which Reena smiled and caressed his hair.

'Dont leave me ever'. He said to her as he looked up. Reena was feeling uneasy in her mind but she chose to ignore it. She didn't want to be tensed now. She slowly helped him to get up and hugged him tightly.
'I wont'. She said placing a kiss on his shoulder and continued to snuggle more into him.

The family after visiting the temple was ready to head to their Mansion but Rocky got a sudden call from the office.
'Yeahh. I will be there'. Rocky said on the phone and soon ended it. He then turned to find Reena staring at him.
'I have to go to the office Sona. It's urgent'. He said cupping her cheeks.
'Come fast soon okay'. She said placing a kiss on his hand. He stared at her face lovingly for a minute and placed a deep kiss on her forehead before gesturing his mother to take her with him. Soon both the cars travelled in opposite directions .

Reena Shanthi and Shekhar reached the mansion after some time but they noticed the surrounding dead silent. Usually the security will greet them and the helpers will be doing their respective works but today not a single soul was present. They quickly made their way inside and soon reached the living room only for Reena to stumble upon something. She screamed out of fright as she saw the dead body of the staff there. Both Shekhar and shanthi came beside her.

All of them got shocked and Shekhar quickly switched on the light only to see Adheera sitting before preparing himself a drink.
'What took you guys so long??? See I have been waiting here for so long'. He said as sarcasm laced his voice.
'You bloody Rascal. How dare you sneak into my home and kill my staffs'??? Shekhar asked as he held his collar.
'Oh ohh calm down old man. It's not good for your health at this age'. Adheera said as he removed his hold.
'Well I wouldn't have killed them but it turns out that they were soo loyal to you that I had to change my decision. Poor guys'. He said in his mocking tone.
'What do you want'??? Reena asked in a loud tone.

'I have told this a number of times before. I want you Reena. And did you think I will seriously allow you to marry him'. He asked smirking at him.
'Shut up. You don't worry beti. Let me call the police now itself'. Shekhar said as he pulled out his phone only to see Adheera laughing louder.
'Shakthi'. That one name and Reena felt like her world slipping under her feet.
'How could you do this to me. I considered you like my own brother'. She asked crying as she held his collars. Shakti couldn't look into her eyes.
'Shakthi get them tied'. He ordered and soon Shakthi did as he was told.
'Come with me sweetheart. Let's go away from here'. Adheera said as he came towards her.

'Dont come near me'. She said and tried to run upstairs but she was caught by Adheera in his tight grip. She kept trying to remove his hold but it was so strong that she failed everytime.
'Leave her you b*stard'. Shekhar said trying to help her but he was pushed backwards by Shakthi and he held him at the gunpoint.
Adheera got enough as she was still wriggling in his hold and he threw her down causing the back side of her head hit on the wall.
Blood made its way down but still she held her stomach protectively inorder to save her unborn child. Her vision start blurring and soon she became unconscious.

Adheera was shocked at the turn of events. He picked her in his arms and tried to wake her up by patting her cheeks. Blood was dripping down from her head. He never wanted to hurt her. But her continuous refusal made him do this. She had got her head hit hardly. He picked her up and turned towards Shakthi.
'Shakthi she is losing a lot of blood. Do the work fast. We have to take her to the hospital asap. Kill them and burn down this whole mansion'. He ordered as he hurriedly went outside with Reena in his arms.

Meanwhile
Rocky was having his business related talks with Sharath when a phone call interrupted him. He found it to be an unknown number.
'Hello'. He said on the phone.
'Hey Rocky bhai'. The voice from the other side said.
'What the f*ck??? Where the hell are you Adheera'??? Rocky said getting up from his seat. Sharath noticed that and he was confused with friend's such behaviour.
'Calm down Rocky. I am here only. At your place. And I am taking your most precious thing with me'. He said smirking at him.
'Dont you dare to touch my Reena. I will show you the hell on the earth if you ever tried to harm my girl'. He said fisting his hand in anger.
'Well let's see all that but before that you should go and visit your mansion once. Maybe you could atleast save your parents'. Adheera said with an evil laugh.
'B*llshit'. He said and threw the phone in anger and rushed towards his car. Sharath too followed him.

'Tell me Rocky. What happened'??? He asked but Rocky didn't mind and continued to drive the car with the speed of light. He soon reached his Mansion and was frozen to the spot seeing the sight before him.
His place, his home was burning in front of him.
'Ma'. He whispered and without minding anything he got inside the house. Sharath was calling him from behind and tried to stop him from entering the burning mansion but he was deaf to hear anything happening around his surroundings. He pushed him and with much difficulty he entered inside the mansion only to fall upon his knees as he found his parents in a lifeless state.
'Ma'. He kept patting her cheeks but got no response in return.
'You can't leave me alone ma. You can't leave your son just like that. Please open your eyes'. He said as hot tears fell from his eyes.
'Dad open your eyes. Please'. He said as his sound cracked and a lump formed in his throat.
'You guys can't leave me just like that'. He said crying before their lifeless bodies.
'Nooo'. He screamed at the top of his voice hugging the dead body of his parents.
............................................................................

That's it for the chapter. Do vote and comment ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️