PART 24

5 years later

In USA

'Dear ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to welcome the CEO of RR companies and the entrepreneur of the year onto this stage. Put your hands together for our chief guest REENA RANE'. The crowds applauded as Reena graced the stage with her aura.

'Thank you so much for having me here today. It's such a pleasure for me that I got invited as the chief guest of today's function. I can't wait to witness all those little flowers performances. And I wish you a great evening ahead. Thank you so much'. Reena concluded her speech as once again the crowd applauded for her. She done the formalities and then excused herself after some time to check on her little one.

'Mummaa'. Shreya screamed as she ran towards Reena in her attire which definitely made her look nothing less than a princess.
'My baby'. Reena said as she picked her up in her arms and twirled her. Shreya giggled as a response.
'You are looking like an angel my princess'. Reena said as she kissed her forehead.
'Where is dada mumma'??? Shreya asked as she looked beside her.
'Dada will come baby. Now don't think about anything and steal the stage tonight okay'. Reena said to which Shreya nodded and both shared a hifi.

'I can't believe dada hasn't came to see my dance'. Shreya said puffing her cheeks which actually made her more cute.
'I am never going to talk to him again'. She said at the verge of crying.
Reena couldn't take that and she quickly hugged her.
'Ohh babyy don't cry na. We will surely punish him when he reach the home. Mumma will definitely make sure of that'. Reena said as she hugged her tightly.
Shreya snuggled more closer to Reena and soon fell asleep due to all those dance and all. Reena kept patting her head to soothe her.

'Where is my chinna??? My princess'. Adithya said in a loud voice entering his room to find his beloved wife removing her bangles and getting ready for hitting the bed.
'What happened sweetheart'??? He asked coming closer to her to engulf her in his arms.
'Dont you dare'. Reena said pointing her index finger at him.
'Areyy yaar I am sorry'. He said cooing behind her and placing a kiss on her cheek while Reena continued to ignore him.

'Look what I have got for our princess'. He said pointing to all those expensive things he got for Shreya.
'Seriously you will never give us your time but instead bring all these things to spoil her'. Reena said punching his abs.
'Ouchh'. Adithya faked crying.
'You know how much she missed you. You will never give her your time. See I also have business but I am giving time to our child. Then why can't you do it'??? Reena asked angrily and turned backwards while Aditya smiled at his angry wife.

'I am sorry yaar'. He said hugging her from the back and placing a kiss on her shoulder.
'You are telling this for the hundreth time'. Reena said pouting and turning back.
'Yes and this is the last time I am saying this. Please forgive your idiot husband one last time na'. He asked squeezing her cheeks to which Reena made a face and nodded smiling.
'Thank you so much wifey'. Aditya said and was about to hug her when she slapped his chest.
'Go freshen up and come. I wanna sleep now'. Reena said.
'Before that I want to present all these to my baby'. Aditya said moving outside to Shreya's room.
'She is asleep. If you wake her up then you have to put her to sleep. I won't come'. Reena said from behind.
'Okay sweetheart'. She heard his reply and nodded negatively.

Reena was standing in the balcony of her room gazing the night sky. All she felt in all these years was emptiness. Not that she doesn't have anything. She has a loving and caring husband, a beautiful daughter, and her business everything. But still her heart yearns for something to be precise someone. She couldn't figure what was going on with her. Much to interrupt her chain of thoughts she felt a hand wrapping around her waist.

Aditya started nuzzle on to her neck but all Reena could feel was numb. She turned behind to see him and he pecked her nose.
'We could do this some other time. I am not ready yet'. Reena said hesitantly.
'Seruiously Reena even after all these years still you are not ready'. Aditya asked her.
Reena opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't. She can't upset him more.

Aditya noticed her face flew down and quickly cupped her face.
'Hey don't feel bad. It's completely okay. Take your time and nothing is going to happen without your consent'. He said placing a kiss on her forehead.
'Now did you had your medicine'??? He asked slightly glaring at her to which she nodded negatively. He took her inside the room and then took her medicines from the table. All this while she was staring at him. He then handed over the medicine to her and ate it.

'Lets sleep'. He said after she finished her medicine. But Reena quickly hugged him tightly burying her face in his chest.
'I am so sorry. Please don't hate me'. She said in the verge of crying. She can't really say anything about her thoughts to him. Already she is making him feel bad and it will only add more salt to the wound.
'Heyy I can never hate you'. He said hugging her tightly and both of them stayed in their embrace for some more time. Aditya break it after some time and made Reena lay on the bed. He then switched off the light and laid beside her with her in his arms. Reena already fed up with all the work decided to show some mercy on her mind thus decided to sleep closing her eyes and placing her head on his chest.
............................................................................

So that's it. Please forgive your author and have some patience guys for now Reena is Aditya's wife. And some clarifications have to be given that you will get in subsequent chapters. So do vote and comment ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️