PART 25

'Careful baby'. Aditya said as soon as he spotted his daughter running towards him. She jumped onto his arms and he then picked her up and twirled her.
'Dada I am angry with you. Why didn't you came to see my dance yesterday'??? Shreya asked pouting.
'I am sorry na. Please forgive your dada'. Aditya said holding her ears.
'I won't'. Shreya said puffing her cheeks and pouting which made Adithya smile and kiss her.
'Mera bacche what do you want chinna??? Dada will do anything for my princess'. Aditya said holding her close to his chest.
'Then you have to take me and mumma for an outing today'. Shreya said her eyes gleaming with excitement.
'Okay chinna we will definitely go out tonight'. Aditya said.
'Tonight then you will definitely forget'. Shreya said folding her hands.
'I will not Mera Jaan. Now go and tell this your mumma'. Aditya said putting her down as soon as he spotted Shakti coming towards him.
'Okay'. Shreya said and ran away.

'She is just like her father Rocky'. Shakti said to Aditya which actually made him pissed off.
'For your kind information she is my daughter. I am looking after since the time she was born and she is calling me as father. And don't you dare to blurt this out all in front of Reena. I don't want you to ruin my happy family'. Aditya said glaring at him to which Shakthi nodded.
'You have been with him right. What's his condition now'. Aditya asked sitting on the couch.
'Terrible. He has been searching for Reena but since I am also with him he will never be able to find her'. Shakti said smirking.
'Thats good'. Adheera said smirking.
'But I do need to take my wife for a vacation. You know it's been a long time. I don't want her to leave me just because I am fulfilling your orders'. Shakti said sitting opposite to him.
'Fine fine. Just make sure that everything is good then you can do whatever you want. I won't interfere'. Aditya said sighing to which Shakti hummed.

Meanwhile

In Mumbai

Rocky was staring at a photograph in his hand. His eyes had tears on seeing it. It was a family picture consisting of him, his parents and his Reena. It had been five years still he couldn't get over that incident. He lost everything that particular day his parents, her. That day Sharath literally dragged Rocky out of that mansion. From that day till now Rocky was never the same as before. Always depressed never cared about anything. He moved to his house in Mumbai as he never wanted to be in that place anymore. All that he cared till now was only to find his Reena but all the investigation went in vain. Even the police shows no more interest in this case now. Jenny look after the business now along with Shakthi as he volunteered to help Rocky for they don't know his true colours till now.
Today also it was the same condition for Rocky. He is losing every bit of hope that he had in him to find her. He lost all his interest to live anymore. After all she was the only one who kept him alive.
'Enough of all this. You should not be like this. Your parents will never like it. Atleast for them please come back to your old self. We want our Rocky back'. Jenny said sitting next to him.
'What am I supposed to do'??? Rocky asked as he laid on his back.
'Take back your business. Atleast it will help you to move on from everything'. Jenny said placing her hand on his.
'Rocky it's really high time. You should stop being like this. I am telling this for your good only'.
Rocky just hummed and continued to stare at the ceiling.
'By the way where is Shakthi'??? He asked getting up.
'He has gone to US. There is some work there'. Jenny said to which Rocky hummed.
'What do you say Rocky??? Will you take over the business now'??? Jenny asked with a hope on her face to which Rocky nodded at her hesitantly.

Back in the US

At night

'See Adheera it took me a lot of things to seperate Rocky from Reena. And still they don't know that I am the one who is playing between them that too for you. I am taking a risk for you and I don't want anything to go in vain'. Shakti said preparing him another drink.
'I know'. Adheera muttered and continued to stare at the floor.
'What are you thinking'??? Shakti asked confused.
'Nothing. Just thinking about her. You know she is still angry with me for not giving her time. But what could I do when all these work stuffs are sticking me here'. Adheera said glancing back at the file in his hands.
'Well she is right. You should find some time for them too'. Shakti said leaning back on the chair to which Adheera hummed.
'Its getting late. I should leave now'. Shakti said standing up that's when something striked Adheera.
'Whats the time now'??? Adheera asked confusing Shakthi.
'Its going to be 1'. Shakti said.
'Ohh shit'. Adheera said squeezing his eyes shut.
'Shakthi I am going to home now'. Adheera' said standing up and practically ran outside.
'Wait what'??? Shakti stood there being puzzled with his sudden behaviour.

Adheera reached his house in no time and hurried towards their bedroom. He frowned as he didn't find Reena there. He straight went to Shreya's room found both his babies cuddling closer as they slept. He quietly went towards them and laid beside them. This made Reena awake and she quickly turned to the other side inorder to avoid him. He hugged her tightly from the back and placed his head on the crook of her neck.
'I am sorry'. Aditya said.
'I don't have anything to talk to you. Please leave me. I want to sleep now'. She said trying to remove his hold but it all went in vain.
He squeezed her tummy and hugged her more tightly which made Reena more angry. Their little banter continued till Shreya tossed in her sleep.
'I think we should leave to our bedroom. Otherwise we will surely disturb her'. Aditya said to which Reena hummed and they left to their bedroom.

As soon as they reached their room Aditya closed the door behind them and pulled her for a small kiss.
'I am sorry'. He said breaking the kiss.
Reena startled by the sudden kiss removed his hold and took few steps backwards. She doesn't know why she behaved like that.
'You always do this. Why can't you just give us some time of yours??? Atleast can't you just stop making promises if you can't fulfill them'??? Reena said getting pissed off with his behaviour.
'I am really sorry sweetheart. I just got into a tiring work. I am really sorry. I promise tomorrow we will all go out'. Aditya said in an apologetical tone.
'There you go again. You know what I am tired of fighting with you. I am going to sleep and don't dare to disturb me'. Reena said climbing the bed and closed her eyes to which Aditya stared at her helplessly. He too went and laid beside her and hugged her from behind.
'I said don't disturb me'. Reena said in a stern tone.
'Sorry na baby'. Aditya said holding his ears to which Reena sighed heavily. She knows fighting with him is not a solution so she turned back to face him.
'Promise me you will never repeat this again'. Reena said to which Aditya held her face and kissed her forehead.
'I promise'. He said and she placed her head onto his chest.
'I love you'. He said caressing her hairs. She couldn't return those three words back as something inside her wasn't allowing her.
'I know'. She said and closed her eyes ready to sleep.
............................................................................

That's it for the chapter. And of course do vote and comment on the story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️