part :2 Memory loss

....... Virat shouting Angel ... Angel ....
But Anurak can't hear anything for now as he was seeing the soul without blinking while Anurak is too jump Virat holds him shouts angel and hugs him but Anurak doesn't as he was still not in consciousness .

After that Virat checks Anurak from top to bottom whether as he got any hurt then he asks baby how do you reach here ? As he doesn't get any answers from him Virat understands the situation holds both shoulders and shakes him shouting Angel , finally the baby gets into world seeing Virat holding him tightly then Virat again asks angel How do you reach here what happend na tell me pls Iam getting scared baby don't do it one more time .

Anurak : Who are you ?
Virat was totally shocked and asks what do you mean ?
Anurak : I asked who are you ? And leave me now he jerks Virat slips then shouting Angel but fortunately he caught some support and hanging to it in air .

Anurak : No no I didn't push him no no shouts terrible Virat sees upward no no Iam sry I didn't mean to push you sry pls .... Somebody help , can you hear me somebody help him runs towards down floor .

As Anurak shouts somebody help Virat and pull him up .
Anurak comes there says move move you all are you ok ? Iam sry pls forgive me . Tears are flowing from angel eyes .
Virat : Angel why are you crying ? Iam fine baby don't cry .
Anurak : notices around who was crying checks everyone face there
Virat holds him asking you and you are my angel .
Anurak : are you asking me .
Virat shakes his head
When do I cry .
Virat : touches his cheeks and shows him .
Anurak : was shocked to it and thinks why am I crying for him why why ? Damn it . Why do I care about him eventhough I don't know him whats happening to me and how do I reach terrace thinks himself .

Don't touch unnecessarily and don't advantage of me and don't that angel baby and all and runs from thereby saying papa papa where are you ?

There he see his father and hugs him papa are you alright Iam so scared papa release the hug and checks are you reel ok tell me papa .

Mr and Mrs vaishist and Virat can't understand what was happening there.

Doctors checks and asks Anurak why do ask your father whether he was are not .
Anurak : because we met with accident and papa was bleeding as he gotten hit to glasses .

Doctor : when was that

Anurak : 2018 as we are coming to home after getting admission to university happily then accident happend .

Everybody shocked to hear .

Virat is breaking inside fully can't hold anymore .

Doctor : Anurak it's 2023 and not 2018
As you had met with accident you have been gone coma for 2 yrs and sry to say this you have also lost your 5 yrs of memory .

Anurak : No no it's not possible why I can't remember anything doctor it's not true what you saying I won't believe no no that's going to happen damn it what happend to me and shouts .

Mr vaishist: It's true dear you have been in coma for last 2 yrs while you finished your college and you said to us that you are bringing your boyfriend to introduce to us and you both got into accident Virat was after two months of treatment but you are not .

Anurak : What what boyfriend ?

Mrs vaishist: Baby first you rest for sometime later we will explain very thing .

Mrand mrs vaishist go outside and see Virat was sitting on floor his face pale crying deeply .

Mr vaishist: Dear don't worry he will be alright very soon . When we thought he was no more he came back for us right and you fought for it . Now it's time for another fight dear I don't know why God testing your love so much but believe me that iam sure that you will win again my Anurak heart , but he takes time and patience and I know you can do it dear don't lose hope and faith in love .

Mrs vaishist: Hugs him Virat you are our full support if you breakdown like that we can't dear so please don't be like that we all are with you to support you.

After few hours

Anurak wakes up and his dad and mom tell him speak with his love as you can know about your college life and the love that he has towards you.

Finally Anurak accepts to speak with Virat .

Virat comes in Mr and Mrs vaishist leaves them alone Virat takes stool and sits beside the bed.

Both are lost in there thoughts .

Virat :-
Angel I don't how to tell you about us because it's feels like something unexplainable pain in my heart and don't know you will believe are not .

I have fighten with God for you life now I should with you to be in your life . Whatever happens I will be with you all time and I will win you back .

Anurak :-

Wow man he was so hot I can't stop looking him what is happening to me why iam feeling that these person is very close to me .
It is really true or not about boyfriend.
How can I believe him.

Virat starts to explain their college life and how Anurak proposed to him infront of whole University how there were crazily in love with eachother their parents to accepted their relationship and suddenly that accident shutters ours life .
Finishes of the story .

Anurak : laughs terribly without stoping Virat was fully immersed with his smile . What iam madly in love with you and I proposed to you are you joking and are you adding extra masala are what and laughs again .

Virat was shocked to hear that his love was any joke to him my angel is totally new this time Virat eyes filled with tears .

Virat bursts :-

Am I joke to you ?
Am I looking like mad to you ?
My love is joke to you ?
Am I asking something damn it answer shouts mrand mrs vaishist notices everything but they not involved stayed outside.
Do you know I was dieing everyday to see you laugh like that but when you insult my love I can't take it .

Virat fully broken tears are flowing nonstop

Anurak by seeing these he too starts crying without knowing to him itself .

Virat one last time lifts head and sees Anurak
If don't believe me that's ok
If don't want to love me that's ok

But don't try to insult my love once again .

Comes near to Anurak touches his cheeks and shows him his tears
See hear still you cry for me without knowing who iam because angel you can't see me in pain and proved me once again that your heart still beats for me .
Remember these Mr. Anurak vashist I will win you back and you can't stop me .