part :3

.......Virat leaves from there goes to their house driving with absence of mind realising what Anurak told to him keeps repeating in his mind atlast reaches to his mansion breaks everything in the hall all of their family shocks to see it burst out crying falls on his knees his father runs to him and asks him wt happened dear why are you behaving like that .
Shuhhhh shuhhhhh it's ok dear it's ok everything will be alright if not papa will take care of it I promise stop crying son .

Introduction about Virat family :-
________________________________

Mr. Naren father of Virat
Mrs Naren shilla mother
Rin sister
Top husband of Rin stays in that mansion
Cute daughter for them Aalia

Mr. Naren loves his son very much and also his daughter he can do anything for their happiness.

Mrs Naren non other than shilla

Basically there is no love between them for family sake they are living together.

Shilla is a drunker everyday she drinks in day time to as his son loves Anurak more than anyone .
Shilla doesn't like Anurak as she feels that Anurak is some bad omen like that .

She feels like that because last two years Virat is to stay in Anurak house or in hospital doesn't come to their mansion or visit his family members .

She feels it all happend because of Anurak the gap formed between mom and son .

There is bond between husband and wife also so in that pain she starts to drink .

Rin she is very lovable girl and sweet loves his brother so much .

Top is very bad guy but his family doesn't no only rin knows he tortures her everyday but she doesn't open up because his father and brother may kill him brutally.

Present :-
________

Mr naren :- speak out wt happend ?

Virat :- dad Anurak has amensia he forgotten me . It's hurts dad it's hurts so much .

Mrs Naren :- Thank God you may relieve now from him just leave him Virat why are you struggling mom gets you a new boy don't worry dear .

Mr naren :- shut up and get lost from hear , right now.

Dear don't lose hope Anurak has fallen for you once so it won't be tuff make him fall again in love with you , don't worry dear everything will be alright .

Come on cherry up now .

Rin take Virat to his room

Virat goes to his fresh up and again reaches hospital and send vaishist family to their home as he can take care of Anurak as it gets night time .

Virat was sitting in outside of vip ward and sleeping Anurak to sleeps .

Suddenly windows open and heavy wind blows into room windows unstop beats (tup tup tup ) Anurak wakes up and closes the windows suddenly power off in the room as he feeling suffocating inside he comes out of the room full of dark spreads across to a miles of eye visibleness Anurak starts having fear and walks seeing here and there slowly uttering dad mom dad mom , adi ( his brother ) where is he he to not here says loves me so much now leaving me here alone he leaves stupid guy , bustard who can leave his lover in these state . What iam thinking , why do I say him lover .
Anurak have lost your mind just look at front don't think about him .
Hello anybody here
Hello !

Lights on again off on off Anurak starts to run from there suddenly heavy wind starts he feels someone following him with full of fears in eyes slightly turns to look at back he see a black smoke in some shape come towards him he starts run speedily dad mom adi pls help me anyone and slips there down turns back and looks that black smoke comes near to her and it forms human shape the spirit going to get her now he shouts terrible