Love blooms .... and spirit appears

......Virat too starts crying

Anurak notices tears in Virat eyes he doesn't what to do or what to call him or ask him anything he was totally confused.

You can address me as "V" angel and swipes his tears.

Anurak :- Why are you crying ?

Virat :- Don't know it's hurts me to see tears in your eyes.

Anurak :- Don't pretend like you care about me . I know you don't care about me anymore .

Virat :- why do you think Iam pretending , so do you thinks these tears to fake right . Ok just leave it
You can go and take rest .

Virat is angry and totally hurt by Rak words and he is going to leave .

Anurak :- Look at you ! This is action for avoiding someone or you doesn't care or love me anymore .

Virat :- Stop it Rak that's enough ( shouts in terrible way )
Anurak starts to fear and tears started flowing fast Virat holds his both hands in middle part holds in him very tight .

Anurak :- it hurts leave me . Does anyone behave or hurt his loved one's.

Virat holds more tight and his eyes are turning red.
Leave me pls it's hurts so much pls.

Virat finally leaves him .

Virat punches the wall with his wrist nonstop
Anurak shouts stop it .
What are you doing ? Stop it pls shouts .

Virat stops his hands starts to bleed.

Anurak takes his hand .
Virat shurgs his hands off don't touch it as you care about it .

Anurak :- Have you losed your sense are what .why are doing smtg like that .

Virat slowly breathes in and breathes out.

Virat
______

Rak why do you cry just now ?
Why do you think Iam pretending about love ?
What is the reason for all your behaviour?
Do you hate me that much ?
Do you get annoyed or irritated being with me ?
Do you want me too get lost from your world ?

Answer me damn it .
Onething rak just give your clear or what you need just tell me clearly now .

Few minutes passed .
Virat cups Rak face and swipes his tears with thumb don't cry it's enough .
If you don't like me that much I won't come here from tomorrow onwards just stoping crying pls baby . Iam sry for getting angry and shouting on you .
Didn't I said don't judge my love expect that I bear anything .
So pls stop saying that I don't care or love you .
There will be no day that I will stop caring and loving you .

Anurak
_________

If you love me so much why you didn't visited hospital from last six days if you love me so much how can you stay away from me .
And
Didn't you shout on me in hospital instead of shouting my brother you raised your voice on me iam your lover but not my brother why do you support him then .

Isn't the reason that I hurt you that day by my rude words so you stoped loving me and caring about me .

Virat
______

For first question I visited hospital in night and left before you wake up because I thought you need sometime and by seeing me everyday you may get annoyed and angry it's not gd for your health so I not came before your eyes. That's it .

For your second Q. Did I really raised my voice on you ,you can think carefully .
And you are my lover so I have right on you so I can advice you , shout on you , get angry on you right but adi is not like that .

Yes I have hurt by your words from the day you wake up till today you are hurting me by your rude words but it doesn't mean I will stop loving you or get angry on you .

So now tell me why did you cry ?

Anurak :-

I don't know .
I just know that iam upset on you that you didn't visited me in previous day when you finally came today but you take on adi side so it's hurts me so much . I thought you stoped loving me and I don't like that thought .

Virat again cups Rak faces lifts him up
Baby are you jealous of your brother and did you really missed in previous days .
Oh baby Iam so happy to hear .
Thank you so much for missing me by telling these he pecks on rak lips.

Rak was shocked why did you kiss me you idiot pushes him lightly .
Virat laughs , baby it's not first time why are you shy and didn't you said that you are my lover.

Anurak :-

That's for understanding purpose I said and I not jealous of my brother and I didn't missed it's all your thoughts .

Virat :- oh really baby look at me

Rak lifts his head and keeps looking on Virat he was so lost in Virat handsomeness and Virat too lost for puppy eyes and pouty lips .

Both are in their own world by looking at each other .
Baby
Hmmm
Can I kiss you
Rak keeps calm
Baby ... Baby
Mmmm
Answer me
.
.
.
After few seconds Virat kissed Rak fourhead and then slowly his puppy eyes one by one Rak feels his heart race very fast and he was blushing and need more kisses from Virat .

Baby
Mmmm
Are you ok
Mmmm
I can cte pls..
And he ctes...... Virat kissed Rak nose next and places so many kisses on his cheeks and starts to sucks it and bites it .

Aaahhhhhh

Virat holds Rak waist with one head and another one in rak head pulling him close there is no any inch gap between them.

Virat caress rak lips with his fingers
Iam sry baby I can't hold anymore .
And kisses him
First it was peck
So many pecks now
Rak doesn't stop him or open his lips to him or kiss him
Virat sucks rak lips slowly in a gentle way rak too started kissing him so Virat bites his lower lip
Rak :- ahhhhhhhh
Mmmmmm
Ahhhhh
Mmmmm
And Virat finally starts to insert his tongue ..
Cool Breeze was filled with their moan and sucking sounds .
Ahhhhhhh .mmmmm
Ahhhjmmmmmmm
Both are not in a mood to stop .

Suddenly airs starts blow heavily on their face the full surroundings of the house becomes like a notification for tsunami.
Heavy wind flow .

They stoped there kisses when they heard there parents calling them .

Wind blows non stop
Windows in the house beat non stop .
Suddenly power off .

Rak fears so much and he told it was same like before .
Virat what are you saying angel
Mmm ntg ntg
Let's go down V
Ok ok baby don't worry iam here
Come lets go and they takes steps slowly one by one suddenly they both hear steps sound back of them both turns back and sees but there was no one . Both thinks it's their imagination .
Rak :- did you hear any sound
Virat :- no baby ( as he doesn't want rak to get fear )
Did you hear anything baby
Rak :- no ( as he thinks it's just his imagination )

Rudie starts to barks without stoping family members all are scared to see such a weather and shouts Virat and rak as they didn't reached down yet.

Let's go

Both hold hand each other and takes steps fastly while they were 7 to 8 steps up to reach floor both notices suddenly a flash runs infront of them .
Rak hugs Virat tightly .
Ntg baby it may be shadow of our parents come lets go .
No no Iam not leaving you
You take me down says and gets on him holds his legs on Virat waist hands on neck Virat takes steps and reached the floor .

Mom , dad , adii , papa Virat calls
Baby get down we reached
No no take me too mummy papa .
Ok goes in search of them by using phone flash light .
Rak still holds on him .
Rak hears the foot steps again his eyes was closed tightly steps sound starts to increase as Virat was shouting by calling their parents he doesn't concentrate on steps sound .

Steps sound increase more and more as rak can't take it anymore he slowly open his eyes and shout terribly
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
And faints