part 10

....... Everybody was shocked to see it .

It was written with blood that  " I will kill you " in glass windows of upside .

Naren :- What the hell is happening here calls guards what is it ? Who was it ? Answer me idiots how did someone enter inside and what you guys are doing ?

Bring CC footage fast .

Virat :- Dad there was a power off  what is the use of it now .

Naren :- O shit and tells the guards now wt are looking get lost from here all of you .

Rak :- V I know it's him V pls atleast believe now V .

Virat :- Who angel who was it ?

Naren :- Tell us dear who was it doesn't you know did you saw someone ?

Rak :- V , dad it's the same shadow I saw him .

Mr and Mrs vashist :- Rak baby pls explain clearly to us and why you went outside and why did you shout back then ?

Rak :- explains everything to them pls believe me pls I was not assuming things it's all real .

Top :- laughs nonstop everybody was looking at him , Virat and dad was loosing their control . Finally sry sry guys and laughs again ok ok sry .

Rak starts to cry and say in a low voice why you guys don't trust me .

Naren :- stop it top it's enough .

Top :- uncle do you believe him come on guys nowadays do you think there is a spirit , shadow , devil and such things .

Rin :- Why don't you believe rak and if there is goddess in this world then there is spirit also I believe rak don't cry now we all with don't worry .

Top :- Shut up you.... dont push your things on him .

Rak :- raises his voice it's enough if you don't believe that's ok I agree it's tuff to believe but don't raise your again on sister .

Top :- rak iam sry for laughing don't think Iam not your side but is there any proof that you said was true .

Rak :- shows the window is it not enough for you . Iam sry for guys just leave it I know you won't believe iam sry for disturbing the party you guys cte pls excuse me iam not in a mood to party now .

Shilla :- Didn't I said that you are bad omen see now at even a day you entered in our mansion all such things happend . You are such bad thing that came into our son life just why don't you get lost from his life .

.....Tears starts to flow from rak eyes nonstop and falls on his knees on the floor .

Adi :- Hia hia pls don't cry hia pls stop it , it's not gd to your health hia swipes his tears but it's flowing nonstop .

Virat :- Mom shouts whole mansion echoed by his scream , It's enough , I won't bear any more words on Rak if not I will forget that you are my mom .Dad tell her to go right now .

Rak :- It's enough V stop it don't raise your voice on aunty . What she said is all true and I think Iam the reason for all things happening here .
It will be gd if I leave .
Mom dad adi ok let's go now .

Stands and walks few step .

Virat :- Hells Rakkkkkk ...... If you take one more step it will be not gd stop it right there.