part 8

.....Virat was thinking what would that shadow as done to Anurak why he hasn't finished telling me full .

Virat keeps on thinking and walking Rak was sleeping Virat too goes to sleep after sometime .

.....Angel wakes up first and notices Virat sleeping cuddling him he shurgs his nose with his nose and in his ears he starts to blow air from Virat murmurs mmmm ...and again goes to sleep angel does the same thing again again Virat mmmmm angel stop now pls let me sleep you to sleep come here takes him (rak) near cuddles him again and they both sleep for sometime.

Mama :- Rak baby , Virat dear come down breakfast is ready .

Adi :- Mom do you think they both will wake up like that let me wake up them .

Mama :- Ok get them down fast Naren brother is waiting to a chat with them .

Adi knocks the door but no reply , if don't open now Iam going to enter inside don't blame me brothers.

He waits for few minutes and starts to enter the room .

Adi :- Oh hoo you both are cuddling leaving me by saying these he gets on bed and hugs both of them tightly and giggles Virat sees him and hugs him back rak was heavily breathing adi leave us pls Iam suffocating you little devil adi keeps on giggling and hugging them .

Adii gets up and sheds some tears Virat asks wt happend adi why are you crying wt pblm adi pls say something
Rak cups his face with his hands and asks wt happend little devil why are you crying ? Did my words hurt you Iam sry na I won't hell you anymore pls sry sweety stop crying now .

Adi :- I missed your hugs these many years Hia .

Oh my sweety come here let me hug you more and balance it .

Both hug each other rak soothes adi back .

Rak :- are you ok now ?

Adi shakes his head  mmmm Iam fine .

Then take it saying these rak takes pillow and hit adii Hia wait let me too and he too takes and start hitting his hia with pillow both are laughing loudly and they both start to hit Virat now why you guys involving stop it now otherwise I won't spare you both he too takes another pillow starts hitting and playing three of them are hitting each other and laughing hard now room of white cotton spread and there laughing sound .

Down everyone hearing heavy laughing and goes to check three (papa, mama, dad )  of eyes are full of happy tears .

Dad :- It's enough babies now get ready and come down fast let's have breakfast .

After half an hour all of them are in dinning table having breakfast.

Dad :- Today there will be a party so all you get ready .

Virat :- party why dad ?

Dad :- Oh ! Did you forget that after Rak dear discharge we haves plan to held a party .

Virat :- yes dad it had totally lost out of my mind .

Rak :- Dad wt is need to it , no need of it dad .

Dad :- No baby it's needed . We all happy to have you back and we should celebrate and njoy such great thing right . What you my sister ( mrs. Vashist) .

Mama :- brother kindly don't involve me . You are celebrating for rak if you both have no pblm what we will say then it's your both choice , what you say dear ( vashisist)