30🥀

Its been 2-3 days still I am laughing my ass off at Wattpad's new logo.

Anyways- slight mature content. Like 👌 this much.

🦋🦋🦋

"That was rude of us," Liam murmured, sitting inside the car.

"You prefer a lecture?" Zayn turned to him, "They were going to lecture you about your carelessness after you finihed your breakfast." He informed Liam.

"But.."

"Shh, don't worry. It's your day, no worries." He shushed Liam, leaning forward to pull the seatbelt, a smile stretching his lips as he saw Liam's eyes getting closed on instinct.

To not make Liam feel disappointed, Zayn kissed his cheek softly, clicking the seatbelt in.

He watched Liam turn the radio on as he drovebout of the driveway.

"Is it too late to tell you we're going to a church?" He asked.

Liam's head turned towards Zayn with the speed of light.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked, an incredulous expression covering his face.

"I'm afraid to say no?" Zayn replied, biting back a smile.

"Turn around, I want to change, people will look at me weirdly." He cried.

"I was kidding, don't worry." Zayn assured Liam, earning a smack on his bicep.

"You're mean." Liam mumbled under hus
breath, increasing the volume of the radio.

Liam didn't talk to Zayn for the next five minutes, just looking out of the window as
everything passed by, Liam's eyes went to his stomach after he got bored.

"Look at my cheeseball." Liam looked at Zayn excitedly, holding his stomach as if he was pregnant.

"Cheeseball?"

"My food baby!" Liam replied, taking Zayn's hand and keeping it over his now bloated stomach.

"He kicked." Zayn played along.

"Are you making fun of me?" Liam narrowed his eyes.

"I wouldn't dare to." Zayn shook his head, his eyes focused on the road but didn't move his hand away from Liam's stomach.

"Hatein ab." He removed his hand, drinking the lemonade.

(leave me now)

A low groan left his lips as he heard an incoming call, Liam focused outside while Zayn conversed with the person on the other side.

Parking the car after a while, Zayn got out, opening the door for Liam.

"Where are we?" He asked, taking his hand.

"You'll see!" Zayn replied, locking the car and walking out of the parking.

He could see alot of places they could visit but he couldn't decide where Zayn would be taking him so he kept silent, just walking
along with Zayn. A frown appeared on his face as he entered a cafe.

"A cafe?"

"A cafe with a library." He replied, walking further inside till they were surrounded by books and the sweet yet strong aroma of the coffee, away from disturbance. Just books and them.

"This is...nice." He smiled, looking around in awe, he always wanted to visit a place like that but he wasn't allowed to go out that much.

"I heard that my husband was stressed so yeah." Zayn shrugged, ordering the coffee and some muffins for them.